TWENTY-FOUR

"The power of youth is on my mind, sunsets, small town, I'm out of time. Will you still love me when I shine, from words but not from beauty?"

***

    SITTING ON THE BENCH beneath her window, Alice stared at the gravel leading into Malfoy Manor

    She hadn't been assigned a new task as Tom Riddle had given Bellatrix Lestrange the task to actually capture Harry Potter, "whatever it takes," he said.

    It had practically been a month since Alice had last talked to Draco. She was previously busy with her task, and the week after her first Death Eater meeting, she had decided to visit Cara to keep her company.

    It was the beginning of August, which was also around the time that Cara's mother had passed, and Alice always went out of her way to comfort her friend through the solemn time.

    Looking back on the past month, Alice was so consumed in her own thoughts she almost didn't hear the parchment that was slid under her door.

    Walking across the hardwood, Alice reached down picking up the envelope with familiar handwriting.

    'To: Alice, Love: Draco.' It read.

    Sitting on her bed, Alice lay back, beginning to read what Draco had to say.

    'Dear Alice,

    Since you've been ignoring me for exactly two weeks and five days, I figured if I wrote you, you would give it a glimpse.

    I'm very sorry for going through your stuff, it was very uncalled for, and I know it was wrong and I will never ever do it again.

    I honestly had good intentions, I mean sure I was really offended that you didn't tell me what you were doing leaving the Manor all those times... But, I wanted to make sure whatever it was that you were doing, wasn't going to get you killed. I feel very protective of you, Alice, I always have. I'm sorry that can be hard for you to understand, but if you were to ever get hurt badly, I would never be able to live with myself knowing I could've protected you.

    I hope you forgive me, now that I've made myself seem like the biggest git ever.

    If you're still reading this then you probably did, and you'll be glad to know that I'm standing behind your door waiting to come kiss you.

    Love,
    Draco.'

    "Well did you finish it?" Draco called from behind Alice's door as she chuckled to herself, getting up to open the door.

    "Draco Malfoy, you are so..." Alice breathed heavily, shaking her head.

    "Charming? Brilliant? Handsome?"

    "Agitating." Alice shook her head as she looked at the frail boy.

    The Astronomy Tower task had Draco so panicked he began growing too stressed for his own good. Alice had noticed he lost a significant amount of weight, dark circles had formed under his eyes, and he was becoming more neglectful towards things he usually loved.

    "I missed you," Draco broke her from her thoughts, desperately planting his lips on hers.

    The kiss wasn't passionate and slow, it was quick and needy, Draco had been going through his peak of puberty and found himself growing more and more sexually frustrated, with the loss of contact between him and Alice for almost a month.

    Closing the door behind him, Draco led Alice to her bed, laying her on her back as he began to kiss her neck.

    He slowly sucked on her skin, surely leaving a mark, before finding his way back to her mouth

    "I wanna try something," He whispered against her mouth as she nodded, watching him kiss down her chest to above her skirt.

    While Alice unbuttoned her shirt, Draco took the opportunity to unzip her skirt for her.

    Draco kissed the spot above her panties before looking back up at Alice to see her eyes closed, breathing shallowly.

-

    "You taste really good," Draco smiled kissing Alice after he had finished her.

    "Mhm," Alice was still shaking from her high, looking at Draco through tears in her eyes.

    "Are you crying, Alice?"

    She shook her head feverishly as Draco hovered above her, concerned, "I'm not sad. That just felt really, really good. I'm sorry."

    He laughed, wiping under her eyes, "You don't need to be sorry, Alice, you should feel good."

    She nodded, admiring the pale boy above her. He had barely any acne, making his skin seem airbrushed. And his lips, she wanted to moan thinking about that mouth of his. His lips were always soft and had hints of the scent of whatever lip balm he was wearing, Alice loved that.

    "You're so beautiful," Alice broke the silence as they stared at one another, "Not in a feminine way, like a handsome way, but calling you handsome wouldn't do you any justice."

    Draco rolled his eyes, smiling down at the young witch before him.

    "The kind of beautiful that deserves to be known," She continued, tracing her fingers over his face. "I hope if we have a baby one day, he or she will look just like you, because I would have another beautiful soul with me."

    Draco's cheeks were red, he was so happy to be there with Alice. She was so poetic sometimes and he loved that about her.

    Her fingers brushed his hair back as they stared into each other's eyes.

    "One day, Alice, everything will be okay and we'll get to live in this big house with as many kids as we want." Draco was enchanted by the girl laying below him, "And I'll buy you whatever you want and need, and maybe one day we'll be the family everyone admires."

   Alice smiled, placing her hands behind Draco's neck, "I love you, Draco."

    Draco lay his head on Alice's chest, "I love you, Alice, always."