TWENTY-FIVE

"One for the money, and two for the show. I love you honey, I'm ready, I'm ready to go. How did you get that way? I don't know. You're screwed up and brilliant, look like a million dollar man, so why is my heart broke?"

***

    HARRY POTTER ARRIVED at Malfoy Manor, although he didn't look like himself

HARRY POTTER ARRIVED at Malfoy Manor, although he didn't look like himself. Hermione had put a charm on him so that he looked a bit disfigured, that way nobody would recognize him.

Harry's eyes scanned the dark room before him, seeing Alice Rowle and Draco Malfoy huddled besides their parents in the corner. He noticed Alice wasn't making eye contact with him, he glared at Draco knowing he probably pressured her to be there.

After Harry had seen what unfolded in the Astronomy Tower, and how Draco had talked Alice through the situation, he knew that Alice wouldn't be pushed so far if it weren't for her boyfriends sanity.

    Bellatrix Lestrange gripped Harry's arm, making him kneel in front of Draco and Alice.

    "Well?" She pushed Harry head up, showing Draco and Alice his face.

    "I can't be sure," Alice said as she looked towards Draco.

    When Gemma and Narcissa told them that Bellatrix's snatchers had found what could possibly be Harry Potter, Alice made sure herself and Draco would lie. She knew that there was bad blood between the two, but knew it wouldn't be right to have him killed just because the boys didn't get along.

    "Are you sure, Alice? Look closer." Thorfinn Rowle rushed towards his daughter, "If we hand the boy over to the Dark Lord, everything will be alright, all will be as it was."

    "We will all be forgiven," Lucius interrupted, as Alice looked between the two men, intimidated.

    "Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Rowle."

    Enraged, Lucius glared at the snatcher, "You dare to talk to me like that in my own house."

    Lucius had began yelling, making Alice jump, she had never seen him yell.

    "Lucius," Narcissa ushered him towards her, giving Draco and Alice their own space again.

    "Don't be shy, sweeties, come over." Bellatrix took the young couples hand, bringing them closer to Harry. "Now, if this isn't who you think it is, Alice, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

    Draco absentmindedly commented, "What's wrong with his face?"

    "Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix questioned the snatchers.