Finding Amber ( Christian Beadles Love Story)

We stood in front of each other. I held her hands tight. Today is the day I leave her, Amber Stephens.

As a tear roll down her beautiful cheek, I wiped it with my thumb.

"Amber." Her gaze was now at the floor. " I'm sorry It had to end like this. But-" I stopped and looked at her. More tears started to roll.

" Christian, Cant you just stay? Stay here with me. We can go everywhere. I know you dont want to go." She stated.

" You know me like the back of your beautiful hands. What else can I do? Its my career."

" You choose Money? over Love?Chris You're never like this. You believe in-"

"I know Amber.. Its just... Hard okay... I really need to do this, right. For once."

" For ONCE?! So we weren't right? Gosh! Chris Listen to yourself. Just yesterday, you said we were perfect. How can you, Take it back....."

"Amber, I just...I want to say was.. I-I"

" Enough, Chris. you and your lame excuses will never work on me anymore." Then she step a step closer.

" Just make this a reminder for you, Chris" And with that, she lightly press her lips towards mine.

I couldn't lie. The spark was totally there. But if I tell her the truth. It will make her snap. Sorry Amber.

After the kiss she left immediately, Leaving me still in the kissing position. Just 2 minutes, and god how I miss her.

" See you again, Amber." I whispered as I put my hands in my pocket and left.

"CHRIS!! YO CHRIS!!"

I opened my eyes to see the person I least wanted to see. Jesslyn.

" Hey babe. You slept after I left you in the living room. Are you okay?"

"Yea, look Jess can you leave the house first??"

" Sure Babe what ever for you." She gave me a peck on the cheek and left. After Jesslyn was no where in sight I wipe my kissed cheek. Only one person can kiss it.

I stood up and went to take a warm bath. After the hot bath, I wore my usual and took my car keys.

Next destination: Justin's House.

So, Like it?? The first Chapter will be up soon.

I really like the prologue short. Just like a teaser. Haha.. Please Comment Vote or Fan or all of the above.

Love CooKieMonster3108!!