6.0

"Okay here is the plan, I'm going to confess my love for Jihoon." Soonyoung instructed, it has been five months since I met Soonyoung and two months since I met Minghao.

Nothing much really, other than trying to make Soonyoung confess to Jihoon but once Soonyoung gets an inch away. He runs away, other than that.

Minghao is dating this girl, who used to make fun of me for my disability. Whenever she sits with us during break, she is always flirting with Minghao while Soonyoung tries to talk about his plans.

Soonyoung has moved from flowers to chocolates to couple outfits. Sadly, none of them turned out well with that shy boy. Though it was funny to watch him fail miserably, when he tried to give Jihoon flowers. Jihoon did not come for the entire week as he was unwell, by the time Jihoon came back the flowers withered.

The next plan was the chocolates, before Soonyoung gave it to him. He,Minghao and I finished it without even noticing.

While the couple outfits just failed as some guy spilled water on Jihoon, and who is prepared for everything had an extra set of clothes.

Everything Soonyoung tried to do failed miserably, until he sucked up the courage to confess on Friday. Which was tomorrow, throughout the week he tried backing out but with much support Soonyoung swore he would do it.

Minghao on the other hand, was miserable. He and his girlfriend looks like they are dating but in private all he earns out it is a heart full of scars. No one knew this except me and Soonyoung, we urged him to break up but sadly. He could not if he breaks up with her she would spread more rumours about me and Minghao dating. Which clearly we were not.

Minghao and I are close, it looks like we are dating maybe because of how I treat Minghao. By putting my head on his shoulder or slinging my arms around his neck. That does not mean anything, if Soonyoung's love is being accepted. Then I would be the only one who is single, but who would want to date me? I would clearly forget everything.

Well, to be honest. I am not really sure if I'm straight or if I'm curvy, I just know that I do not really care as who would want to date someone like me? If I choose to date any of my friends, I would definitely choose Minghao though... Minghao is nice, shy, funny and he speaks Chinese! We basically have a language that others do not understand.