12.0

Today was boring, I enjoyed that feeling once in awhile but I still did not like it.

Although the day started out harsh though, I was slammed against the locker by this guy. I think his name is Mingyu or something like that? He slammed me against the locker and I remembered exactly what he said to me,"Jun you freak. Leave my Ming ming alone or else you will regret it." Then he left and I was like what just happened? Then I mumbled to myself,'why can't Mingyu protect his Wonwoo?'

After that I started my trip to my class, on the way there I saw Minghao and Mingyu.

Not together but Minghao smiled at me ready to say a hello but then i saw Mingyu glare and so I avoided Minghao, right now I have a feeling Minghao would question what was wrong with me. But no way could I tell him, did I want to be punch in my beautiful face? Obviously no! Did I feel something for my baby doll? Of course! But I did not want to endanger Minghao... I cant help but to feel something towards him.... What is this feeling?

Is this the feeling that Soonyoung told me? The feeling of love?

—Jun

+

HEY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 6-7 DAYS I HAVE BEEN BUSY WORKING ON A NEW BOOK. All i can say that is a soonhoon fanfic but hey i updated right? I miss my books a lot. Well SEE YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER