7.0

It was Friday, Soonyoung's confession day came. Minghao and I had a very secret plan that we did not tell Soonyoung about. To play confession song by GOT7 while he confessed, we wanted Soonyoung's moment to be special. Since Minghao found out Jihoon was fond of Soonyoung.

Soonyoung came to school with a note in his hand, he then placed it on Jihoon's table. When Jihoon read it, Soonyoung was afraid that many things could happened. As usual, I tried to calm him down but who am I pleasing? He was like an unsteady sea pool of water.

After school that day, Jihoon was already waiting at the back of the school while Soonyoung, Minghao and I arrived. Minghao and I were told to hide behind a wall but in order to fulfil the Confession plan. We had to get closer.

Soonyoung and Jihoon were talking, then Soonyoung put his arm on his shoulder. The moment he mouthed out the words,'I have a confession to make.' Minghao used his phone to blast out the chorus and Jihoon smiled. Before Soonyoung could even mouth out,'I like you' or 'can i be your significant other' Jihoon already mouthed out I do.

Minghao and I tried to wipe off our fake tears when our plan worked, they got together at last! Now I'm the lonely one, I had no body. A straight and a crooked. The Goods and the Evil (Minghao's girlfriend). Minghao's girlfriend was homophobic, her high pitched voice was so annoying. When we were walking even students from a block away could hear her squeals, and the whole time was squealing about seeing Mingyu and Wonwoo hold hands. Like can she be happy those two got together after years, what is she now going to break up with Minghao because Soonhoon became real? Would she be the cost of the breakup of Soonhoon. Definitely not. All in all I just hated Minghao's girlfriend, like if I had a knife. I would kill her, she wrote death threats on pieces of paper and threw them at me. Minghao, Minghao, Minghao, please break up with her already go and find someone better. Please.