alternate ending

i was strolling around in the park at 3am.we used to go to that park in early morning. coming back from the all day supermarket to buy my banana milk. i sat on the bench and admired the view while drinking my milk.

"it's strange how people are sad they drink alcohol and you drink milk." a familiar voice from behind spoke. i was taken aback at who it was,"what are you doing here..." i asked him."i dont know, you?" he shrugged his shoulders. "i miss this scenery..i miss the names you call me, i miss the things you write in your stupid book, i miss us junhui." minghao broke into tears and drank his alcohol."it's bad for you..." i tried reasoning with him not drink it. i placed my hand on his cheeks, wiping his tears away," dont cry my dear." i comforted him,"you lil shit how could you have broke my heart and then say this?" minghao slapped my hand of his cheek,"because i..." without words to say i had to show it.

i held onto minghao's neck and went in with a kiss on his lips. it went on for awhile,"minghao. i miss you so much, i miss the taste of your strawberry flavoured chapstick. i miss the touch of your hands, i miss the you in us. i miss you so so much." i said as my eyes started tearing up from the sudden confession i had.

"junhui... i-" i cut minghao as he spoke,"you probably have a girlfriend, you probably have someone better than me. i know you can never accept my love like you did before but-" this time the latter cut me off with a passionate kiss on the lips. "stupid boy... i dont want you saying such nonsense. i love you so much and i want to be happy with you, someone who knows me for me. i love you junhui... dont let go of me okay?" he spoke and i gave him a confused face,"why do you love me? why me?" minghao looked into my eyes and embraced me,"because you are my one and only wen junhui. i love you jun... i love you so so much."

"i dont want to let go of you anymore jun. i love us too much." minghao planted a kiss on junhui's forehead. "my baby doll... i love you..." junhui hugged the younger, and once they were done. they went back to admiring the pretty view as one.

hi so heres an alternative ending for y'all anyway i have two new books. Lies a meanie fic and Trust a soonhoon fic okay bye