9.0

warning: A little bit of a sex and profanities

"Jun not again, you got to use the toilet...do you have some bladder problems?" I mumbled to myself as I rushed to the toilet. It was dance theory and obviously I sucked at it. It was way to much to remember and why would I need theory if I am just going to dance?

When I was in the toilet, sounds of people moaning were being heard? I was so curious to find where it came from. so being me. I looked for the source, as I walked towards the end of the toilet. The sounds were the loudest there, I looked at the door lock. It was not locked, I pushed the door open and saw Minghao's girlfriend kissing another boy and the two of them were naked.

"Jun! Oh! Please don't tell Minghao please." She pleaded, I was stunned by the scene,"I swear to god if you do, I will stab you with my shoe," she threatened.

"Are you sure you want me not to tell Minghao? You seem pretty eager to end your relationship with him or should I say you seem to have used Minghao, so why should he deserve not being told about what you have done?" I replied.

"Go to hell Jun! You disgusting freak!" The boy at the back yelled,"you are not in this conversation so piss off! Listen I may not know your name, but this show you are a rude arrogant little bitch. You are rude to Minghao, you are rude to his friends. What has he deserve to not know about you and this scene?!" I retorted. "Fuck off Jun." The other naked boy got up."If that is what you want..." I walked off back to class, thinking how I should break it to Minghao. (A/N Jun did use the toilet)

After class that day, Soonyoung was about to look for Jihoon but I stopped him."Soonyoung can we talk about something, it is regarding Minghao." Soonyoung nodded his head, "We can walk together to find Jihoon." He smiled before starting his journey to find Jihoon. "Today, when I was going to the toilet, I saw Minghao's girlfriend and this other boy naked and they were moaning." I started it off,"you mean they were having sex?" Soonyoung questioned, I shrugged my shoulders."Wait I forgot you don't know what sex is. Basically they were having sex. Sex is basically where a guy and girl make love, it can be a guy or guy and vice versa. It is what a horny couple would do," Soonyoung explained. "Continuing the story, she told me not to tell Minghao but I don't know what to do!" My eyes started watering as a common feeling came to my heart. Confusion. Another feeling also came to my heart, betrayal. "Jun I don't think we should tell him yet... I will think of away to tell him." Soonyoung was lost for words,"we must tell him! He is suffering in a pool full of lies why must we not tell him!" I started to cry,"Jun... don't worry okay? Minghao is a strong boy no worries okay?" Soonyoung hugged me before Jihoon came. Jihoon questioned the situation and hugged me as well.

Everything will be alright Jun. Everything will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, it is me. Today was hell, Minghao's girlfriend had sex with this guy today. I dont know what to do. Should I tell Minghao?

—Jun