8.0

warning: a little more sexual

+

Soonhoon has been real for the past one month. It's adorable, I love them together. Can I be their parents waiting for them to get married? Am I the only one who feels this way?

I am worried for Minghao though, every day he gets bullied by his girlfriend. It is really sad, usually I don't write about her so I forget. Today is the first and last day that I write about her, cause if Minghao is dating her. I am just going to take him away from her, so he can be happy. Minghao is so cute and small why would you even bully such a lamb. I should call him something huh? hm... maybe maybe... Baby lamb? No! Cutie?That is too vague! Baby doll? Suits him and my today's feelings. Something I have never felt, something new to me. Soonyoung told me that he felt this way for Jihoon before they dated. Let me find the page.

horny ah that is the word! Soonyoung explains that it means a sexual desire for someone. I mean not like i do like Minghao, I just think he is cute and I feel horny. Therefore, his nickname baby doll is created.

At the end of the day, if I do like him. Would you think he will like me back? He a straight guy and me Mr I dont know what kind of sexuality I am. It is so complicated... I am so complicated but Minghao was not. Minghao was Minghao, he lived well, a good life everyone wants. Besides his nasty girlfriend who probably slept with fifteen other boys before Minghao.

Going back onto the point though, I am complicated. I feel this way and Minghao's nickname is baby doll. Well done Wen Junhui you officially messed up your feelings. Well done. You do not even know how to explain the meaning of baby doll? You do not know how to feel about Minghao?

Jun... stop blaming yourself, you did nothing wrong. Normal humans feel like this right? Though I'm still feeling horny.

—Jun

+

I fell asleep on the couch while writing this sorry if it this is late