23.0

sometimes, all i had to do was let go. sadly, i failed too. but he did.

i was strolling around in the park at 3am.we used to go to that park in early morning. coming back from the all day supermarket to buy my banana milk. i sat on the bench and admired the view while drinking my milk.

"it's strange how people are sad they drink alcohol and you drink milk." a familiar voice from behind spoke. i was taken aback at who it was,"what are you doing here..." i asked him."i dont know, you?" he shrugged his shoulders. "i miss this scenery..i miss the names you call me, i miss the things you write in your stupid book, i miss us junhui." minghao broke into tears and drank his alcohol."it's bad for you..." i tried reasoning with him not drink it, that i was so angry and grabbed it away from his hands."give it back!" he yelled,"you are going to die like this!" i threw the bottle on the floor, and the glass bottle shattered into a million pieces,"junhui, this is the reason why we never clicked..." minghao clutched his hand.

"junhui, i need to tell you something. to the day i said to end everything. i wanted you to leave me... because i was going for a surgery the next day, so i told your co-worker the plan to end everything. she did that for me. i wanted to leave you because im ill... and few months later which is now, i'm continuously wearing caps because of my illness. my hair fell, and i look ugly. jun im diagnosed with stage 3 leukemia. im soon gonna die. this was the reason i broke up with you..." minghao broke into tears,"minghao dont say that you beautiful boy. i love you. i love myou for who you are. minghao... i want you to be mine again..." i smiled
wiping his tears away.

minghao smiled and fainted. déjà vu. i called the ambulance and he was admitted into the hospital immediately. the younger boy slept peacefully in the hospital bed. the doctor pulled me out of the room and spoke to him,"junhui is that your name, look minghao's parents dont live in the country and you are the closest to him. minghao has 72 hours to live...we are trying to contact his parents but they arent picking up."  and after which, i sobbed a river. "why 72 hours?! why not a year!" he bawled, "my dear boy... it's leukemia it travels fast. since it is blood, blood is everywhere." the doctor hugged me and left.

i entered minghao's room and saw him smiling,"im going to die arent i?" i shook my head,"no you arent!! you will never die!" minghao sighed and said,"jun face it i a--" i cut him off with a kiss of his lips,"dont say that! i dont how true it is but i want you to be mine again, i know it wont happen. ever again..." i yelled and broke down. minghao caressed my cheek and whispered into my ear,"we can be something, well until i die at least." i smiled and nodded my head. that night, i did not go home. i wanted to rest my memory of, knowing that i will never forget him, since i am with him.

i sat in the room for hours, staring at him. soon his parents ran into his room, sobbing. "hello, mrs and mr xu im minghao's boyfriend. wen junhui..." i introduced myself in mandarin, his father smiled while his mother was in tears. it was good to know that him parents were so accepting. in the next 64 hours who knows what would happen.

60 hours left, suddenly he woke up. "jun? oh, mom, dad... hello" he greeted them. his mom started bursting into tears."my son, i love you so so so much." she gently hugged minghao and he caressed her head,"mom, when i am no longer here, i want you to remember the times we spent. happy." he smiled. "dad, when i am gone. i want you to take care of mom okay? please..." he stared at his father. "junnie, i love you so much. thank you for being my boyfriend for three years. i know we broke up due to my selfishness, but i want you to be happy. go find someone to make you feel you. i love you." minghao pulled me closer with the little strength he had."minghao, i love you so so so much..." i said whilst holding his hand one last time and kissed him once last time.

xu minghao
time of death: friday 10 July 2017 8:39am
cause of death: leukemia

i love you minghao. i always will.

+
that was the last chap anyway thanks for reading!!! if you are gonna miss me go check out my new book lies it's meanie story anyway i hope you enjoyed this story :)