15.0

I woke from my afternoon nap, groaning to the fact that I had to go out. I had to meet Wonwoo, I am not okay! I put on a pullover and some jeans, before heading off. I took a cab and once I reached, I saw an anxious Wonwoo.

"Hey! You're here!" Wonwoo smiled as he saw me coming out from the cab, I smiled back without saying anything. We watched a movie, which was not really my type. We ate dinner, but I did not like the food. Those this boy not know a single thing about me? Then we went to the beach, did i say we I mean my body went to the beach, not my soul.

"Did you like today?" Wonwoo then asked me, to avoid any other dates, the answer was no but I had to say something which would not hurt his feelings."Yeah today was great! I really enjoyed it..." I lied, Wonwoo then smiled to himself.

He then came closer and closer. He came in for a kiss!!! I was terrified, I knew I did not like Wonwoo but baby doll! I then summed up my courage,"Wonwoo... I am sorry I can't... it isn't you, it's me..." Wonwoo looked at me and laughed."I mean everyone wants to be my boyfriend? I've only liked one person and that is-"
"Kim Mingyu..." I cut the boy, "what? How did you know?" He then stared at me,"cause the places you brought me today, were the same places as where you brought Mingyu... how did I know? Soonyoung told me everything..." I looked into my hands,"please take Mingyu away from my baby doll, Minghao. Please Wonwoo.." I begged, Wonwoo stared at me and nodded. He agreed to help me get baby doll back.

"Thank you... I'm grateful."

+

Hello my friends!!! So the dreadful part of the year for all students are here!! EXAMS! I'm crying it starts tomorrow but today, i thought to myself and was like,'IM NOT GONNA STUDY!' because firstly, tomorrow is english and i shouldnt stress out about it. secondly, i would need to write a composition so i think it is good to write some stories right? Okay I'll see you soon!!! Maybe during my exams maybe after? BYE!