16.0

hello!! go read 15.0 if you havent or all the chapters that you missed!!

+

...have you ever gotten that feeling that you are now isolated even though you have friends? it has been this feeling since forever... i miss baby doll so so so much. Im sure he misses me, does he? I love him so much that i want him just to be mine. I want to protect that small bean and I want him to look me in the eyes every morning when he wakes up. I hope he is alright. I hope Mingyu did not lay a SINGLE FINGRR ON MY CUTE LAMB IF NOT I WILL SKIN HIM ALIVE AND DONATE HIS FLESH... clearly i wont but like STILL IF HE DOES.

Soonyoung though... he has been hanging out with Jihoon a lot. I have a feeling had moved in together. Omg my ship is sailing, im a proud mother...*cries* okay but real talk. They have been leaving me out which is fine i mean soonhoon and all. Plus they are really cool people to be with, you do not hear much complains from each other. Or like when they fight, they do not come to you and be a two sided person.

Really it is great, actually I once had this two friends. I forgot theirs name but they were such bitches, okay they was supposedly my best friend? So it is always the two of them, and it got so annoying. Everything they did had to be together, and when the other one is not there. They will come for me, like what am I your toy? It really hurt my feelings, as I thought that someone actually understood me. But they did not... (A/N: btw this is a true story)

Anyway, that is over and done with. In conclusion, I really appreciate my friendship with Soonyoung and Jihoon. They mean a lot to me, but I miss baby doll... I miss him so so much... Maybe just maybe...I would be able to talk to him again, well it depends on Wonwoo's crush but... let's pray my doll breaks out.... —Jun

+

Hello!! I've finally updated since a week ago, but hey thanks so much for waiting :) and again if you have not read the past few chapters please read them also my prologue for this story reached a 101 reads WOO i know nothing much to celebrate but i love this story's plot so yes thank you!! :)