11.0

"Okay Jun, you are going to tell him today. Okay? Okay!" I walked into the school thinking of 'plan to tell Minghao the truth' no way was I just going to walk into class sit on his table and say,"Minghao your girlfriend had sex with someone in the toilet and I saw it happening break up with her." I was going to write him a letter to meet me in the park or a quiet place so that if he was going to cry he would not attract much attention.

'Meet me at the park after school i have to tell you something and we cant do it in school —Jun' I put that paper on his desk in his classroom and then I left. Great now what do I say to him?

I did not want to ask Soonyoung for help because he would be with Jihoon and I did not want my OTP to sink because of me. OTP a word Soonyoung taught me as well, Soonyoung is such a good teacher. Teaching me how to keep up with modern life. Praise Soonyoung for his teachings!

During class I thought of many ways to tell Minghao and I wrote it down,'Minghao so I know you love your girlfriend but she cheated on you with another boy in the toilet. If he says how I knew just say I saw everything...'

Should that be alright? I should not be too straight forward. Should I do an approach like,'Minghao I know you love your girlfriend but I want you to believe that she cheated on you and I saw the whole scene. If you want someone to love you can always lean on me, I mean we are the loners out of Soonyoung, Jihoon, you and me.' Maybe that was the best.

After class today, I went straight to the park and I sat there waiting for Minghao's arrival. "Jun! Why did you want to see me?" Minghao came in running,"Minghao I have to tell you something, something that I saw." I looked at Minghao's fidgeting hands,"i saw your girlfriend having sex with another boy in the toilet. I know you may not believe me but I just wanted you to know." I looked at Minghao, and realised he was crying,"why? Why did she? I mean why didn't you tell me earlier as well it is good that we broke up but still." Minghao was crying,"why are you crying then?" I looked at the boy,"because I am so happy we broke up oh my god." Minghao came in for a hug and since I am the awkward Wen Junhui, I hugged him back awkwardly... This was such a facepalm moment.