22.0

hi hello im back btw happy late new year

+

"hey... i miss you, when will you come back to me?" i looked up into the ceiling as i replayed the voice message i was going to send to him. recalling what I did, I could never forgive myself.

after we started, i stopped writing. seeing how i could remember everything that happened between minghao and i, i stopped but everything changed.

it was a pleasant evening, i was going to be a good intern and lock up the café i work at. without knowing, someone grabbed my hand and placed their warm lips onto mine. i could not believe it, in front of my eyes was my co-worker, naeun. all i could do was push her back, the next thing i knew was she pulled the blinds of the café and locked the door. she took her shirt off and said,"i waited for this day for such a long time."

she pinned me against the floor, ripped my shirt into half and pressed her lips onto mine. yet again i pushed her but this time screaming,"i'm gay! i cant do this!" and she gave me the most disgusted look i received in my years of living. soon my boyfriend came in from the back door, since i always snuck him in through there. his eyes soon became glassy and he yelled,"you cheater! first my girlfriend and now you!" i tried calling him back but he never replied. i pushed the naeun off, put on a pullover and ran to my boyfriend's sight. "minghao, i can explain." i tried reasoning, minghao was probably in the heat of the moment and slapped me. "you were always like this since we started dating 3 years ago! you were 18 and i was 17 (a/n: i cant rmb their ages so let's say they were 17 and 18 now 20 and 21 ) you were always flirting here and there! wen junhui let's break up okay... you know we were never meant for each other..." after minghao said that he walked away. i took a walk in the park before heading home and once i did, i saw his belongings all gone.

"junhui look what you have done, ugh you are such a slut for pain, you always hurt everyone... remember that time you forgot about soonyoung's performance not once, not twice but fifteen times? and the thirteen times were all intentional? remember that time when you got drunk and told wonwoo you wanted to date him? remember that time you nearly stabbed mingyu because you wanted wonwoo so badly? you ruined everything for everyone... what have you become in the past 3 years?" i spoke to myself into the mirror, as i saw the reflection of me i hated.

now, all i do is work. try to get to talk to minghao again, and remember the me i was, but he will never again. right?

+

okay i came back with a angsty chapter hahaha yeah