Memories

2002
Brendon Urie and Sarah Orzechowski run hand in hand to the swings at the park while their mothers watch them carefully "what do you want to be when you're all growed up Sarah?" Brendon asks helping his friend into a swing and then getting on one himself.

"I want to be a princess and live in a big castle... what about you?"

"I want to be a princess too." Brendon grins. "Sarah can we be princesses together?!"

"Of course we can." She smiles at her friend "we'll be friends forever."

2010
Brendon looks at his friend Spencer "what if she says no? I'll embarrass my self in front of everyone."

"Brendon she's your best friend she won't say no. Come on she's sitting alone over there. Go ask her to dance. You know you want to."

Brendon nods and nervously walks to the table Sarah's sitting at watching the person she was supposed to go to the dance with dance with someone else. "Sarah..." he asks with a shaking voice, Sarah looks up wiping away a few tears "will you dance with me?"

"Come on brenny... we don't have to dance just to make me feel better." A sad smile spreads across her face as she watches jimmy dance with another girl.

"It's not to make you feel better... I want to dance with you... you look beautiful Sarah..."

Sarah smiles a little "thank you Brendon..." she hesitantly takes his hand and he leads her to the crowded dance floor as far from jimmy as he can get.

As they dance Brendon notices Sarah's eyes drift to jimmy and his date.

"Sarah he doesn't deserve you... you deserve to be treated like a princess..."

Sarah smiles at him and kisses his cheek softly "thank you."

2012
"Brendon come on! You have to ask her before they get back together. You love her right?"

"Of course I love her Spence I've loved her forever! Jimmy treats her like trash but still she keeps going back to him and it kills me. She's beautiful she deserves way better then him... but she also deserves better then me..." he groans into the phone.

"Brendon. Please. She'll say yes... you're going to regret it if you don't ask... please..."

Brendon let's out a sigh letting Spencer know he's won.

The next day after school Brendon gets a bouquet of roses and walks to Sarah's house and rings the bell. Sarah answers after a few minutes.

"Sarah... I've liked you for such a long time and it's okay if you say no but... Sarah will you be my girlfriend?" He mumbles out before he loses his nerve.

Sarah stands there shocked and a smile grows on her face "god i thought you'd never ask" she wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him "of course I will bren..."

The next week Brendon's sitting on Sarah's porch and holding her hand "you know we've never kissed..." Sarah says with a smirk across her face. She looks at Brendon.

"I have noticed that..." he smiles at her and leans in a little giving her lips a small kiss causing both the fifteen year olds to break out into smiles.

2014

Brendon leans his head on Spencer's shoulder "that was such an amazing night" he says smiling at the way he looks in his tux. "Did breezy like it?" He looks at his friend Dallon who's sitting across the room from them looking at his phone

"She thought it was fun, it was just prom Bren." he says with a small smile across his face.

"I know but she said she loves me... she's never said that before!" He makes a squeal. His phone chimes