Boyfriends

Sarah giggles leaning on Kristin a little bit.

The two girls were having a sleepover in Sarah's dorm the night before their flight and were playing 'never have I ever'.

"Okay okay," Kristin giggles "never have I ever smoked pot."

Sarah bursts out laughing "oh growing up with Brendon urie there's no way I couldn't have smoked."

Sarah sips on her beer that Kristin got Ray Toro, a senior and also Mikey's best friend, to buy them. She thinks for a minute. "Oh I know, never have I ever... kissed a girl."

Kristin looks at her "really?" She asks seriously, not a hint of amusement in her tone.

Sarah nods "I started with my first boyfriend Jimmy when I was 13 and dated him on and off until I was 15 and got with Brendon."

"I first kissed a girl when I was 14 at a sleepover." Kristin giggles.

They move on from the subject and finish their game. Later they're both laying in Sarah's bed.

"So uh, you've really never kissed a girl?"

Sarah blushes a little "yeah."

"Well then..." she cups Sarah's face and leans in to kiss her lips softly. "Now you have."

Kristin rolls over and falls asleep and Sarah just lays there smiling. She pressed her fingers to her lips softly before falling into an easy sleep.

*********
"Come on Spence were gonna be late!" Dallon whines. Brendon and Sarah wanted some alone time as soon as she got there so Dallon and Spencer were going to pick up her friends.

"I'm ready I'm ready." Spencer sighs. "Hey Dallon?" He asks shyly as they walk out.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

"What?"

"Well you got pissed at me for flirting with Ryan and after that you sucked my dick so. What are we?"

Dallon blushes as he opens his car, "well I like you obviously. But you like Ryan."

They get in the car and Dallon looks at him "so it's your choice Spencer."

"Ryan kinda dumped me."

"Oh what a shame" Dallon says fighting back a grin.

"Dal I want to be your boyfriend."

"I don't want to be your back up."

"You're not my back up dally. Please be my boyfriend."

Dallon sighs and reaches his hand out to take Spencer's. "you're lucky I like you."

"Yes I am. Boyfriend." Spencer leans over and kisses his cheek.

They pull up to the airport after a while. "So her friends are named Kristin and Mikey. She said to meet them in front." Dallon says getting out of the car.

Spencer goes around "can I hold your hand?"

"That's what boyfriends do right?" Dallon smiles lacing their fingers together. They walk to the front of the airport and wait until a tall lanky guy with a beanie and glasses walks over with a small beautiful girl. "Mikey and Kristin?"

"Yeah hi." Mikey smiles "Dallon right?"

"Yeah and this is my boyfriend, Spencer."

Spencer kisses his cheek making all of them smile.
**************
"Brendon!" Sarah screams running into her boyfriends arms. "Oh my god I missed you oh my god!"

Brendon picks Sarah up and kisses her for five minutes straight. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"Let's go back to your place. Now." Sarah grins and takes her boyfriends hand for the first time in months.