Whos gonna be my date

"I'm telling you Pete it's kind of sickening. They obviously have feelings for each other. Kristin knows she wants to be with Sarah and Sarah subconsciously knows it." Mikey groans into the phone.

"Why don't they just get together then?"

"Cause Sarah has a boyfriend."

"Already?"

"They've been together for years Pete what are you talking about?"

"Her and Brendon are still together? They didn't break up?" Pete frowns looking across the campus court yard at Ryan and Brendon leaning against a tree studying.

"No why would you think that?"

"I don't know, look mikes I gotta go talk to you later babe." Pete hangs up the phone and opens Instagram. He goes to Ryan's profile and looks at the first picture which is of him and Brendon kissing. "Huh."

**********
"Brendon stop kissing me the midterm is tomorrow." Ryan giggles pushing Brendon off him.

"Come on kiss me and we'll study."

"You haven't gotten one right answer this whole time you're gonna fail."

"Kiss me for good luck?" Brendon smirks.

"If you get three questions right I'll kiss you."

"What if I get five?"

"I'll kiss you again."

"Ten?"

Ryan smirks, "then I'll do that thing that you wanted me to do in bed."

Brendon's eyes widen, "let's get studying!"

Ryan laughs and looks up, he sees Pete eyeing him strangely and he waves a little. Pete shakes his head and walks away.

"That was weird." Ryan sighs.

"What?"

"Pete just kinda walked away..."

"Probably on his period or something cmon let's study." Brendon groans.

*************
Sarah smirks as Kristin walks into the room glaring at herself in the mirror. "I look like an idiot."

"You look fine."

Kristin turns and glares at her. "I don't understand why I have to wear this anyway."

"It's a formal dinner, you have to wear it."

"Stupid ray and his stupid birthday with his stupid formal parties." Kristin grumbles glaring down at the dress.

"I think it looks good..." Sarah mumbles smiling. "Besides if you don't go who's gonna be my date?" She smirks slightly.

Kristin immediately glares a little. "I don't know maybe your boyfriend?"

Sarah frowns "it was a joke kris... come on we're gonna be late."

A/N I'm back bitches! Sorry I've been gone for a while and sorry this is the shortest thing ever.