Idek

"No way! You did not!" Sarah laughs shoving her friend.

"I did I totally fucking did I swear." Mikey says with a smirk.

"On the beach?"

"Yup."

"Jesus Christ."

They break out into laughs. Mikey had come back earlier that day and they were all sitting in his and rays dorm.

"Hey guys I gotta go, my brother invited me over for dinner... do you all wanna come?"

"Yeah I'm hungry and broke." Kristin says standing up.

"Would your brother be okay with three random strangers walking into his home and expecting food?" Ray asks.

"Yeah my brothers great he won't mind. I'll call him real fast and ask if you can come."

Mikey pulls out his phone and clicks on his brothers number. "Hey gee, can a few friends come over for dinner with me? Three. Great thanks I'll be there soon. Love you too. Bye."

"He's cool with it."

"Good because I'm starving."
*********

Mikey rings the bell, "oh I should have mentioned that my brother is..."

"Mikey!" The door opens to reveal a short man covered in tattoos. He has jet black hair and a lip ring. He pulls Mikey into a hug.

"Hey man." Mikey smiles. "These are my friends, Kristin, Sarah, and Ray."

"Hey guys come on in."

They all smile walking in. "Your brother seems really cool." Sarah whispers to Mikey, "but he doesn't really look like you... no offense."

"Well that's what I was trying to tell you before..."

"Frankie is Mikes here?" They all hear another voice yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah baby he's here."

"Frankie? I thought your brothers name was Gerard..."

Another man walks out of the kitchen, he's taller than the one before and he has bright red hair. "Hey Mikey."

"Hey gee." Mikey smiles and turns to his friends. "Guys this is my brother Gerard and his fiancé frank."

"Ooooh." All three exclaim and then smile and all shake hands with Gerard but are pulled into hugs by frank.

"Well we're having tacos for dinner I hope that's alright, Mikey I want to hear all about this boyfriend I keep seeing on your Instagram and Snapchat."

Mikey blushes a little, "yeah okay."

"Also mikes I did not need to see you and him lying shirtless in his bed. Just an FYI." Frank says but when Gerard turns away he winks and mouths 'nice'.

The rest of the night goes really well, Mikey tells them all about Pete, Kristin talks about school, Sarah tells them about her boyfriend and major, and ray gets along with the two better than the rest. By the end of the night Mikey thinks that Ray is going to be better friends with his brother and future brother in law then him.

"So Kristin are you seeing anyone?" Gerard asks.

"No not currently, but I have an eye on a girl." Kristins eyes flicker to Sarah who is luckily looking away.