The morning after

Dallon woke up to Brendon's scream and groans holding his head. "What the fuck..." he bites his lip looking at his naked body "Brendon we didn't... I didn't cheat on breezy... did I?"

"I don't... I don't know dal..." he says his voice shaking. "I have pants on... I don't think we ..."

The door opens and Spencer walks in "hey love birds." He smirks tossing a bag of muffins in their direction.

"What happened last night Spencer?" Brendon asks nervously.

"Truth or dare. I dared you and Dallon to make out and you got intense. You were leaving marks on his chest and you both passed out. Don't worry I talked to Sarah and breezy they're fine with what happened."

Brendon sighs in relief "shit I should call Sarah..."

Dallon looks down at the floor and mumbles something about showering before covering himself with a blanket and leaving the room as fast as he can.

"Hey Spence... I've never... well I mean I have... I've only made out with two people... you've seen me and Sarah, did me and Dallon seem to enjoy it as much? Because I think I remember enjoying it but I'm not..." he pauses looking at Spencer for help.

"Gay?" Spencer offers and Brendon nods. "You had a very attractive persons tongue stuck down your throat and hips grinding against you. Of course you enjoyed it but you were also drunk. Don't worry about it."

Brendon nods "tell me you brought coffee." He groans grabbing his head. "I love Sarah but when my head hurts her adorable kitten voice is awfully annoying."

Spencer laughs "yeah I got coffee"

"Oh I love you." Brendon smiles grabbing it from Spencer and laughing.