Could this be love at first site

"Fuck Spencer!" Dallon screams as his best friend pushes into him again. The pain of having something so large shoved into him is nothing compared to the pure bliss he feels when Spencer thrusts into his prostate.

"I'm so close baby." Spencer moans into Dallons neck and wraps a hand around dallons cock.

"Fuck me too." Dallon groans thrusting his hips up to meet Spencer's fist.

Before either of them could reach their climax the door is pushed open and in walks a very surprised and disgusted looking Brendon urie.

"What the hell!" Brendon screams as the other two boys scramble to find their clothes, eventually just resorting for covering themselves in blankets.

"Brendon it's..."

"What about breezy Dallon!"

"We broke up..."

"Jesus Christ I want to know everything before I punch one of you in the fucking face and make it fast we're meeting people soon." Brendon snaps.

The pair of boys look at each other and Dallon sighs.

"After Spencer dared me and you to make out last week breezy thought I was gay... and you know she's a little homophobic so she dumped me. Spencer and I had gotten really close since we started living here together and I don't know... it just kind of happened. He said he wanted practice in case he and the boy he was talking to got together since he's never been with a man. I wanted to see if I liked boys so I agreed."

"So what are you just... dating now?"

"No I don't think so anyway. We're just friends... it was just something that happened once maybe we'll do it again I don't know we haven't talked about it."

Brendon sighs "fine... just... get dressed and meet me downstairs... now."

Brendon walks out and closes the door, confused as fuck on why he now had a boner.

************

Brendon texts josh and just tells him to meet them at the pizza place.

He has the most awkward car ride ever with Dallon and Spencer. The two of them being a little preoccupied in the back seat.

When they walk into the restaurant and Brendon's eyes widen. Sitting by josh is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

Chocolate brown hair, whiskey eyes, a sharp jaw. The face alone made Brendon feel things he's never felt from looking at Sarah. The smile made Brendon melt.

"Hi" the boy smiles noticing Brendon's a stare "I'm Ryan."

Ryan eyes lighten when he sees Spencer "Spence hey!" He gets up to hug him to much of dallons dislike.

"Hey! Guys this is Ryan the guy I've been telling you about." Spencer addresses his friends.

"Telling them about, you make it sound like we're dating" Ryan laughs nervously

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Spencer whispers making both Brendon and Dallon want to punch the living fuck out of both of them.

Brendon meets the rest of Josh's friends. Their names are Tyler, Pete, Patrick and Andy. Brendon politely nods along to their conversations while every once in a while looking over at Ryan and Spencer.

They're basically sitting on each other and obviously flirting. Brendon has no idea why he wants to rip Spencer's head off. He's not gay. But all he can think about is wanting to be in Ryan's lap and kiss him.

He shakes his head. It was ridiculous, he has a girlfriend for fucks sake.

He spends the evening totally not staring at Ryan and he could swear he caught Ryan staring back.