Cry For Help (Kunikida Doppo)

Tsundere!Reader x Kunikida was requested by the lovely pinkpastelcalesti! Please enjoy!!

Before reading any further, I'll give out a WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC OF ABUSE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!

Slight!Angst warning as well and used "Candy and Chains" reference.

Thank you.

"Hello, everyone! My name is (L/N), (F/N)! It's a pleasure to work with you all from now on!" the stature bowed slightly, smiling so innocently and so pure.

"(L/N) will be working with you as an assistant from now on. Please make her feel at home." the president ordered and walked out of the room, leaving you alone with an abundance pair of eyes staring at you.

"Hi, (F/N) chan! Welcome to the Armed Detective Agency!" a tall brunette man came walking towards you as he suddenly took your hand. He didn't know if he scared you by the contact, but you quickly backed away, stumbling into chairs and fell to the floor. You were trembling with fear, your eyes, your legs, and your hands.

"(F-F/N) chan, are you alright?" Dazai bent down, reaching for your hands again which you pulled away immediately. But you suddenly regained conscious of the real world again, turning back to your old self.

"A-Ah... I'm alright... That was just a sudden spasm I had..." you laughed nervously, scratching the back of your head. This immediately triggered a feeling to the blonde male that this girl was a bit strange.

"I wouldn't call that as a spasm. They're more like the twitching movement of a muscle. Not a jarring motion." Kunikida clarified, looking at the girl suspiciously.

You gulped, feeling slightly worried but you couldn't dare letting anyone know. "Then I guess it was a violent spasm." it was like your voice was suddenly filled with venom, ending the discussion.

Kunikida would never forget- that you wore a white bandage on the right side of your cheeks and some on your legs.

And that was only the first day.

You were getting accustomed to the atmosphere of your new job. You properly apologized to Dazai and were worked along side by Kunikida. It's been a few months now, you were acting like you were superior than him.

"(F/N)!! When will you ever finish that report?!" the glasses male asked impatiently.

"But I don't wanna!!" you wailed, fake snoring to emphasize your mood.

"Ugh, you're so much like Dazai! I don't want to have two Dazais in this agency!! Now get back to work!!" he slammed the table, as you lazily sat back up, opening the computer, typing away random words in an unenthusiastic way.

It was always like this at work now and days. Everyone has gotten used to you and Kunikida's endless bickering. It was even worse than Dazai and Kunikida. You weren't the kindest to him like you were to everyone with the agency.

"(F/N)!!" he slammed open the door, startling everyone at the agency. You saw a picture frame that was framed up against the wall next to the door drop flat on the floor. Kunikida was seething with anger, piercing through your (E/C) orbs.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY GLASSES." he breathed, trying his very best to contain his rage. Your nose scrunched up, frowning.

"What do you mean 'where the hell are my glasses' you just had them on a minute ago!!" you yelled in his face, now feeling your emotions take over your mind.

"No, I didn't. It's been missing for several hours now!"

"Why are you blaming me? Why is me every time?!"