Chapter 3:The fun is about to begin

You were about to walk out of the door when you gave a last glance at the mirror at the entrance: you sighed and turned around about to leave when a pale,skinny hand shot out of the mirror, grabbed your shoulder and hold you in place.
"...what?" You immediately tensed up and turned around as slow as possible,almost as if you were afraid that if you moved too fast you would have scared whatever was behind you away.
As you were now facing the mirror at the entrance ,you noticed that a foggy and blurry ,black substance was coming out of the mirror,preventing you from knowing what horrible creature hidind behind that thick layer of darkness was carefully removing their hand from your shoulder.
"..what the hell is this?" You asked yourself.
As you examined the hand closer ,you noticed that some kind of red fabric was covering the skinny wrist of this thing.
You decided against yourself and with a quick movement you grabbed the hand firmly and started pulling it towards you, hoping you would find out who or what was hiding in the mirror.
As you pulled the hand further you noticed that the fabric that was covering the arm was....white?
"Is this a hoodie?" But then what was that red substance that was splattered on it..?
"..Wait is that blood? " you asked out loud.
Ok now you were officially starting to freak out: never,never before those nightmares that hunt your house ever touched you before...and since when did they wear clothes anyway?

You were thinking so intensely you almost jumped when the hand grabbed yours and pulled you closer to the mirror,way too close to the black substance.

You froze in an instant and struggled against the strong grip that was holding you in place,preventing you from moving too much.
You were just about to scream when a raspy,low voice started speaking almost in a whisper into your ear.
"...where are you going... " it asked.
Wait.
No no no no ,did it just speak?
You were too shocked ,too scared to answer right away.
Another hand shot up to your neck,grasping it a bit too tightly, as you just stared while coughing slightly.

"Where.are.you.going." the voice asked again,clearly annoyed by the silence it was receiving from you.

"..I am going to school " you said between coughs as you squirmed more, trying to pull away from the beast.
"I'll be back in the afternoon" you added,hoping that after this it would finally let you go: you were slowly running out of breath and you were to the point of passing out , your head started feeling dizzy while your vision slowly blurred.

Nothing seemed to happen for minutes,it was as if years passed when finally the two strong arms let you go,allowing you to breathe again and to finally go.

"...you better be..." It said as it pushed you roughly out of the door and closed it with a loud thud.

When you finally caught your breath again,you rested your back on a wall and let yourself slide down,trying to just figure out what the hell just happened.You slowly reached for your phone and checked the time "Fuck" you said as you got up "I don't have time for this" you grabbed your bag and ran as fast as you could.

School first,monsters later.

"...what the hell was that?.. "
you kept asking yourself as you headed to school "maybe I am just dreaming or something.... But that hand,and when it grabbed me...it all felt too real....but- "
You stopped in your tracks as another hand grabbed you by your arm.

You froze.

"Oh no don't tell me they followed me they never even dared to go outside my house oh god please don't tell m- "
"Heyyyy (y/n)! Lost in thoughts as usual ? " you sighed in relief as you turned around and smiled softly at your dear friend,Michael.
"You just scared the crap out of me!" You said jokingly as you slapped his arm softly.

Heck you were to the point of screaming,you had no idea what would have happened if the thing of before followed you there.

"Eh sorry I guess,but you didn't even notice me when I yelled your name " he said as he pinched your arm softly.

You would make him pay for that,sooner or later.

"Ow! " you protested softly.
You stuck out your tongue at him and pinched him back.He was just like that,the kind of guy that would throw the worst prank on you and get away with that.
But hell, he was the best person you ever met...too bad he wouldn't have lived enough to hang out with you another last time.

"Hurry,we are already late " you told him as the two of you started running

...oh (y/n) ,how didn't you notice a pair of eyes in a black, messy shadow staring at you from behind a tree,playing with a sharp knife?

How didn't you hear it letting out a small,soft maniacal laughter?

The fun was just about to begin,and something tells me that today would be your last,normal day at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lmao hi everyone ,what do you think so far?Honestly I don't know whether I should start writing something else,like I am kinda confused right now.I like this story I am writing but idk I feel like it needs more action,more of that cheesy stuff.
Meh.