Chapter 15:Bye bye

You watched Jeff leave and you rubbed your arm as you stared at the dirty ceiling of the toilets.You honestly didn't get Jeff.At all.He would act as if he cared about you and yet he only kept threatening you.Was he bipolar maybe?...
"It doesn't really matter after all,he is a killer demon so I guess it's pretty normal of him to be like that.....I think."
You used all the strength you had in you and stood up on your legs,heading back to the classroom...
You felt so weak...and you had no motivation of any kind to go back in class and have to handle the teachers and the classmates.But you knew you had to.
"(Y/n) stop complaining about everything and get your shit together" you said harshly as you slapped yourself on your cheek and walked out of the toilets as the last words Jeff said echoed in your mind

"I have plans for you,(y/n)"

You shivered at the thought of all the terrible torturers he would put you through as you sat down at your desk and glanced out of the window

"What did I ever do to deserve this" you wondered as you shifted your eyes back on your teacher, and listened to the lesson.
Fortunately for you the classes passed pretty fast and you were soon home, helping Michael to make some dinner for the two of you.

"Ok now you have to mix the baking powder with eggs and with flour" Michael said you just finished preparing some tacos for later and were focusing on preparing a proper dessert

"I know silly,I've cooked plenty of cakes when I was with my dad" you said as you rolled your eyes and added some sugar and butter while you stuck your tongue out at him.
"Lately I've been acting strange around him, and he has probably noticed by now....I've been debating with myself whether I should have told him everything about what happened the last days but I didn't want to worry him.Yet,he was madly concerned about my health,especially now that I have bags under my eyes and my skin is paler than usual." I thought.But he was cute when he was so protective towards you, he was almost like a big brother (thougt you were of the same age) who wanted to keep you away from all the bad things of the world.You giggled quietly at this thought and pinched Michael's arm gently as you washed your hands

"Ow!What was that for?!" he asked as he pinched your side

"For being a good friend,Michael" you said as you just shrugged at his confused face.
You sat down next to him on his couch ,waiting for the cake to be baked and started to watch a movie as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"My life might be messed up,but I still have him...and I'll always will" you thought as you poked his cheek and flinched when it was cold and pale.

"Michael?" You asked him as you pressed your hand on his forehead,checking whether he had a fever or if he was sick "uh are you ok?" You asked as you looked at him dumbfounded ,noticing how he wasn't cold anymore but warm instead

"Yep,why?" He questioned as he checked his own forehead as well "oh don't worry,I am not sick " he said as he planted a kiss on your cheek and went back to watch the movie.
How weird....but you could swear he was dead cold only a few moments ago.

Almost as cold as a dead body.

Naaah that was so stupid,I mean he was watching a movie with you how could he be dead?He was perfectly breathing and maybe you were just imagining things.Can you imagine that something is cold though?...
You shot your head back as you heard something hitting a metallic surface. You scanned the room and the hallway that lead to Michael's room intently, as something shined in the mirror placed just behind the couch in the living room.

Was that a knife?

You looked a bit more but the strange bright light that flickered only for mere seconds disappeared right after that.
God,you were really hallucinating then.
You shrugged it off and hugged a pillow to yourself as you curled up and moved your gaze back to the TV,as you and your friend laughed at it,till the two of you grew tired and went to sleep,taking out the now burned cake from the oven.
You laid down on the couch as you pulled a blanket up and snuggled in it...today was so cold you were freezing, which was weird considering it was still August.
You sighed and glanced at your phone, wondering if you should text your mom and tell her that everything was going "fine" with Michael.You shook your head and closed your eyes debating whether you should sleep or not when a freezing wind struck you from behind,brushing your hair.

It was almost as if it came from the mirror.Funny I dare say.

You sat up and were about to turn around when a arm pinned you back down and covered your mouth with a wet napkin,no matter how much you struggled against the person's grip.
All you saw before passing out was a knife being held firmly in front of your face,as you then drifted off to sleep to the sound of food steps getting away from you

~Jeff P.O.V.~
I covered (y/n)'s mouth with a napkin covered with chloroform as I saw her figure quickly falling asleep.
"Aw she tried to fight back that's cute" I said as I held my knife with my other hand and tucked her in the blankets
"There" I said as I patted her head "I want you rested and in a good state before I make you go insane" I chuckled and walked to Michael's room,trying to not make any sounds at all as the door of his room was opened slowly with a cracking noise and his head popped out of it ,looking around.
In a quick movement I jumped on him shoving him back into his room as I covered his mouth ,muffling the scream he let out.
He stared at me in horror as I carefully moved my hand away from his mouth,punching him right on his tummy when he tried to scream again.

"Scream one more time and you're dead" I threatened as I brought my knife up to him.Pfft I am gonna kill him anyways but I want to last it longer,you know.

I glanced at him and chuckled as he nodded his head

"W-who are you?" He asked  "and what do you want?.." He added

"Me?Oh I am the one who is going to kill you and steal your friend away from you " I said with a blank face as I giggled at his dumbfounded look.
Oh he couldn't believe his ears.I knew it

"What?.." He asked again

"You see" I said as I played with my knife "I am the one who has been keeping an eye on (y/n) since she was little.I am the one who helped her through the years,I am the one who gave (y/n) her phone before the police arrived when there was the murder at her school,and I am the one who is gonna take her with me for the rest of her life" I said as I straddled his stomach

"N-no wait I love (y/n) please spare my life!" He said as he started to tear up

"Well" i said while I brought my knife up in the air "too bad she is staying with me from now on" I brought my knife down on his chest with all force as I stabbed him one,two, thirty times till there were left only bleeding holes
all over him.
I threw my head back and sighed in relief as the moon illuminated the room.
I've never felt so good,so relieved in all my life.It was as if a burden that i've been carrying on for long has finally been lifted off of me forever.
I froze and inhaled deeply,contemplating the absolute silence surrounding me.
So peaceful. It was perfect,I wanted to last it forever.But I had job to finish,and a special gift for (y/n).
I picked up the dead body and tucked it carefully under the covers on his side ,after carving a smile on his ugly face. I smiled at my work and walked back to (y/n) as I crouched down in front of her and brushed a lock out of her face.
She looked so peaceful.I inched closer and stared intently at her.
God,I wonder if she will become like me after what she will see tomorrow.I grinned and stood up as I went back to the huge mirror while I waved (y/n) goodbye,even tho she couldn't see me.

See you soon sweetheart