Chapter 7: Explanations

You just stared frightened at the mirror as something was appearing on it slowly.
You couldn't do anything expect for watch as the dark ,blurry silhouette became clearer and clearer as it inched further towards the surface of the mirror

And there it was.A dark haired...boy I think? with a huge bloody smile carved into his cheeks and pale skin...He was quite tall and he looked young,perhaps as old as you.What really caught your attention however was his eyes: wide open owl-like eyes with a border of black who almost shined in the gloomness of your room.

You two just stared at each other for a while,not knowing what to do nor say

You were scared.So fucking scared.It wasn't because of his look;you were scared because someone, a stranger was in your room.You were so afraid you even forgot to breathe for a while.

You were focused mainly on his clothes...a white hoodie stained with red spots, and black jeans.

Wait,did I say a white hoodie?You focused on his sleeve.It was the same fabric of the creature of this morning!
And the smile... It was the one you saw in the mirror of your bathroom!!

"So..after all I guess you are back before afternoon " he said breaking the deafening silence.

Right,he was the one of this morning who scared you to death by suddenly grabbing you roughly and mindlessly asking where were you going.Just like that

"Were you the one in the mirror of my bathroom this morning?" You asked out of the blue completely ignoring what he had just said

"Ring ring ring!You are right,that was me.So uh... how was school?" He asked...was he smiling?I mean yes he had a huge smile but I swear I saw him grinning.He knew something.

And did he just ask you how was school?What the hell,you literally just appeared on the mirror of my room out of nowhere and you ask me how was the first day of school?

"Who are you and what are you doing here in my room?" You asked,slightly annoyed.

~Jeff P.O.V.~

We stared at each other for a while.

Well,I guess she was confused and scared after all.

She seemed to be studying me...first my face,focusing on my smile.
Her eyes shined with something as she stared at it a little more when she then shifted her gaze on my clothes.
She almost seemed interested in my hoodie,studying every single detail of it...she looked almost fascinated by it,yet insecure and scared.
Maybe she remembered me?

Eh,I doubt that.

I cleared my throat and spoke:
"So...after all I guess you are back before afternoon" I said. Who knows,perhaps that could have helped her to remember the slightest about me.

Wait,why did I even care in first place?She was just a weak human after all,I could end her existence only by snapping my fingers...and yet...I don't know why,something deep inside of me really hoped she would remember who I am.

Fuck, what's going on with me?

"Were you the one in the mirror of my bathroom this morning?"
Ha,knew it.

Well she was smart after all,it didn't take her much to put together the pieces of the puzzle in the right place.
"Ring ring ring!You are right,that was me" I said trying to not sound too happy.Hell,that would have been weird."So....how was school?" I asked all of sudden.

Heck it took me everything in me to not burst out laughing.I knew perfectly all that shit that happened.

Uh yeeeeeaaah..I caused most of that shit and I could have helped her few times back then..but hey,hell isn't that fun after a while and I had to entertain myself with something. Ok?Ok.