Chapter 13:Just leave me alone...

You rested your head on your arm as you were sitting down at the bottom of the class,too tired to actually listen to the lesson and "learn something useful for your future",as you mom loved to say.Considering what happened in the past few days,you weren't really looking forward the future...you were more likely struggling to survive the present,although it was only the second day of school and nothing really happened beside a murderer the last day and having to deal with a killer in your room ...who also happened to follow you almost everywhere.Plus you had to kick his ass for killing your cat,even if you weren't sure he was the culprit.
You shot up your head as finally the bell rang and packed up your stuff getting ready to leave...usually you weren't this fast nor you wanted to get back home so quickly,but now that you were staying at Michael's house for a while you had the urgent matter of talking with him and trying to figure out how in the world he got those scars on his arm.He wasn't injured when you found him sobbing in the boys toilet (well he was,but he didn't have any scars before) so just what happened this morning?
Jeff knew it.You have known him for less than three days,but he made you feel like he always knew what was happening in your life....which you kind of felt uncomfortable about.
You waited Michael out of the main door of the school ,your mind still lost in thoughts as you recalled the nightmare you had last night
"So this is Jeff's past..." you sighed and kept your gaze on the sky "but why would I dream of it? Did Jeff want me to know what happened,what made him into what he is today?..Or did he only want to keep me away from sleeping and torture me till I passed out?" you let out a soft whimper as someone shook your shoulder almost roughly
"Uh yes what is it- oh hi Michael" you said as you gave him a weak smile while the two of you started walking.
For a good part of the walk,no one of you made a single sound as the tension started to grow.You wanted to ask him so bad how he got himself hurt,but you were scared he would just ignore you or not answer at all...

"Soooo...how was your day?" You asked him casually as you kicked some rocks on the ground while you turned your head towards him. You soon regretted what you just asked him by the look he had on his face...he looked hurt,ashamed of something and on the edge of crying "hey " you said as you stopped him on his tracks and pulled him in a long,gentle hug "we don't have to talk about it if you want,I don't want to make you feel uncomfortabl- "

"They beat me up,(y/n) " he said as he pulled away looking somewhere else from you.
Who was he talking about?

"Who did that?.."

He closed his eyes and sighed, rubbing his head "you remember the two guys that were killed?Well they had really close friends...and when someone started to spread false facts about me killing those two boys,they got mad and wanted revenge.And well...they beat me up when I went to the bathroom ,catching me off guard.But (y/n) it's fine ,I am ok plus I think that I deserved that for not helping you when you were crying covered in paint- " you slapped him right on his cheek as you shot him an angry glare.
This was not ok.He wasn't ok.He didn't deserve all this hatred ,he didn't deserve to be hurt.What has gotten into his mind?Why would he even think it was ok to be beaten up.

"Don't you dare say that you deserved it ever again, Michael because you don't. You more than anyone have the right to get the best things in the world and it breaks my heart to see you hurt" You stated "we'll talk about this with the principal tomorrow."

~Jeff P.O.V.~
I waited for (y/n) and that sack of meat to come back home as I fiddled with my knife,resting my back on the mirror of Michael's apartment.I wonder how their second day at school went...pfft jeez you don't really have to think about it to have an answer.What would you do if you found out that your neighbor is a possible killer?Probably kill them.I mean hey that's my job man what else am I supposed to do on this planet?I already have my boss' orders up my ass,I have to take care of Hell and-