Chapter 17: Back home

You woke up hours later,still laying on the same cold floor as you opened your eyes slowly and looked around,trying to remember what happened before.
You rose up a little on your elbows as you sat up and glanced around the room confused,as you held your head with your hand.
"What the hell happened here.." You wondered as you were now fully standing while resting your back against a wall

"is that blood?But what-"

The sight of your now dead friend flashed in your mind as you let out a scream of agony and slid back down on the ground,shaking your head uncontrollably while gripping on your own hair.

No.

You couldn't believe that it really happened.You couldn't believe that he was dead now.
Since you were a kid ,death was a concept that you hardly ever accepted.It just...sounded unreal.The thought of not being able to talk with Michael,to spend time with him....
You'd rather wish you never met him.

"To have to deal with all this pain,makes me wish I never said hi to him in first place." You thought

You looked at the bed and followed with your eyes a trail of blood that disappeared around the corner,going to the living room.You crawled to the door and went to the living room as you stared at the same trail of before who lead to the mirror behind the couch
No wonder who did it.
"God,I don't even want to think what that bastard and his faceless friend would do to him" you said .
You took your phone and checked the time as you widened my eyes and sighed of frustration.
"Great,if my mom found out she would think I skipped school. And now the person who always had my back to protect me is gone....and I had to face the beast my mom was alone.
I am going to die." You held your phone tightly as you sighed and looked down at it.
You had to call the police.You knew it.You had to tell them that your friend was murdered ,and that a killer was after you....but what would they think once they saw the trail of blood that leads to the mirror?
"Uhg they would think it is a joke for sure,they would think I am just an average teenager who wants attention" you said..
You almost...feel like you were stuck.Whatever you tried to do something,either it didn't work or Jeff got in the way and did his best to ruin everything.
"I...I feel chained.It's as if my destiny has already been decided and Jeff is the one pulling at the strings that keep me in place ."

You took back all your stuff and put it in your bag,as you stopped on your tracks when you noticed a note left on your pillow.

"You can bring him back, (Y/n).Make your choice,and come to me.You know where to find me. -J " you read.
You could bring him back....?So there still was hope after all!But could you trust Jeff?
You dashed out of the main door bringing the note with you and ran  towards your apartment as you called your mom,warning her that your staying over Michael's house was over.

"Hello?" mom said in a annoyed tone
"Mom I am coming back home.Michael...h-he's sick and he wanted to be alone.So I left"
"Hurry.We have to talk." She said as she hung up.
You stopped running as fear took over you while you breathed heavily.
"What did she know.What did I ever do." You thought as you looked back to where you came as the thought of running away struck your mind.
No,you couldn't do that.
You couldn't just dodge all the problems of your life instead of facing them ,only because ...well....only because you didn't have someone to help you .
You shook your head as you went back to run to your apartment with teary eyes.
You had to face everything on your own.
School.

Mom.

Jeff.

~Time skip~
You finally arrived in front of your door as you were panting softly when you gently knocked on your door,waiting your mom to open it since you lost your keys.
It seemed as if hours passed by before you heard slow,light footsteps approaching the main door and opening it widely as you were now facing your furious mom who was holding for dear life on her phone.