Chapter 8 : Bye Jeff

You covered your ears and shut your eyes tightly as the poor body of the girl was now nothing but a bloody mess.

Hell,you were so sick of this day.You were so sick of all this.... if you stayed only one second more in this house you would have gone crazy.

You looked up at Jeff and grabbed some clothes that you left on the chair right next to your bed.
"That's it" you thought as you then placed them inside your school bag and breathed in deeply and then turned back to him.
"That's it,Jeff" you said while picking up your cat who was hiding right under your bed "I am sorry" you muttered as you lunged at your door and sprinted out of your house,without looking back.

"(Y/N) COME BACK-" was the only thing you heard as you kept running.

But where were you going now?Where would you stay?
A hint of hope shined in your eyes as an idea came into your mind.

You still had your dear old friend after all..

~Jeff P.O.V.~

I watched her as she started to pack her things
What?What was she doing now?
I looked at her as she stared at me for a while with tired, scared eyes

"What is she-" I didn't even have time to finish my sentence as she sprinted out of her room and ran who knows where.I couldn't believe my own eyes...she didn't just ran away,right?

"(Y/N) COME BACK" I yelled at her.

She went away.

From her house.

From her mother.

From me.

After all I did for her.After I saved her and comforted her.

She ran away.

Why.

Why does nobody understand that I only mean good.

WHY

I locked my gaze on the disgusting creatures and snapped my fingers at them,making their attention focus on me.
"Go get her" I ordered them.

What didn't I told her,is that those things are my minions.
I am their king and they have  to obey me...or either their souls will be completely destroyed.

They are the inhabitants of the dark.They fear the sun and anything bright...they are kinda like vampires,except you can't kill them.

I watched as my slaves crawled towards the door and went out of (y/n) 's apartment, looking for her.

Fuck,it was still daytime.Meh doesn't matter,if she will stand for only few seconds near a shadow,in a blink of an eye she will be trapped by those stupid things and she will come back home.

To me

Whether she wants it or not.

But where was she going?She didn't have any friends ,plus there weren't any hotels nearby so where the hell....

Oh.

Right.

She still had Michael.

I bet my reputation of demon that she went there.

I sighed in annoyance and instantly teleported myself into a huge glass that covered a building in the park near (y/n)'s apartment.

What?

Yeah i learned how to move from mirror to mirror as fast as light....and technically it was still a mirror,right?Well doesn't matter,for I quickly spotted (y/n) slowing down her pace as she was panting softly.