Chapter 11:Nightmares

You hugged the soft,warm blankets to your chest as you kept your eyes closed,too scared to opening them and being greeted with the same lovely sight of before.
"Hell no,I'd rather die and spend the rest of my life in my closet than go through all this again."you thought as you pretended to sleep,focusing on something more pleasant than the nightmare you just had.
But who were you kidding,your life was hell now.A demon was after you tormenting you,you just had the worst nightmare ever and everyone made fun of you.
Honestly you gave up on hoping that one day,things would have been better.Heck,you knew it was just a hopeless,silly dream and keeping your hopes up only to see yourself being broken and torn apart again wasn't your top priority right now.

Even if you were unhappy with your life ,you had to keep going ,to at least try to make things the least pleasant for you.But all you cared about now ,was check what time it was with your phone without having to face other living nightmares such as the little, dead kids of before.It sounded like a big deal,an impossible goal to reach ...because well,considering how much you were scared of what was happening in your life,it kinda was.
You eyed your phone with half lidded eyes and breathed in.
You were scared.
Hell,you were so stressed out.
And what if the things of before were still in Michael's house,waiting for you to get up only to scare you again?
"Uhg...I don't wanna think of that" you thought as with all the courage you had you took your phone that was on the ground with a shift movement, as you then hid under the covers.
It's not like blankets would protect you from monsters,but at least you didn't have to look at them,right?
You quickly checked your phone as you snuggled closer to the couch.

" 6:50 a.m. " you read with a frown.

After you blacked out last night,you slept for nothing more than 3 hours and you stayed awake basically all night long,and now you would get up and get ready for school.
You turned off your phone as you heard a faint sound of footsteps approaching your figure,giving you goosebumps.

"No no no please leave me alone" you told yourself as you curled up in a ball when the sound of footsteps stopped right in front of the couch.You prepared yourself for the worst as you froze in place when your blankets were pulled down slowly and something poked your cheek.

"Wake up" it said softly as it kept poking you.What....? You turned around and opened your eyes,as you were greeted by your good ,old friend who was staring at you with a funny look.

"You scared me!" You said as you pushed him jokingly as you sat up and stretched your arms while you yawned and went to the bathroom,changing into your clothes.
"I don't really wanna go to school " you thought" as you were washing your face "and what if someone told the police that I ran away with that crazy girl?Oh god i'd be in so much trouble...the police would start investigating and even if they have no clues they'd think I helped the girl to kill those guys for revenge or something! Uhg...my mom won't let me out of my house ever again..." you sighed as you walked out of the bathroom and sat down at the kitchen table as you started to eat,trying to find a way out of this situation.
"I mean it's not like I can skip school again, someone will think I am hiding from the police...but if I don't then-"

"Wait a second."

"Where is my cat?"

I remember carrying her with me "yesterday and I swear I saw her playing with a bouncing ball I brought for her....but then where was she?Maybe she was still in the house ,but around this time of the day she would stroke herself on my leg asking for food.This was weird..."

"Hey Michael have you seen my cat?" you asked him as you looked around in the kitchen while nibbling on a cookie

"Nope sorry (y/n)" he replied as he was casually chatting with someone on his phone