Chapter 9: Jeff's past

You were curled up while laying down as darkness surrounded you.

Where were you?

You opened your eyes and looked around,trying to figure out where the hell you were,with no success.You sat up and hugged yourself tightly,trying to warm up your own body.

It was so cold..hell you were freezing!

You covered your eyes as a blinding light shot in front of you.
"What the hell" you asked yourself as you stood up and hesitantly followed it,hoping you'd find a way out of this place
"Almost there-" you stepped on something slimy and looked down to your feet.
"What?" You asked as you tried to move your legs but no use.You were stuck in a purple like substance, and there was nothing around you that would help you out.

Great.

You struggled to move your legs more ,sighing in annoyance.
"Please let me go" you begged to no one in particular,as suddenly the floor gave up on you and you were now falling down a huge,bottomless pit.
You screamed out of your lungs as you then shut your eyes tightly ,not wanting to see

Was it the end of you?

You opened your eyes slowly as you noticed that the wind stopped blowing in your hair and your head was now resting on something warm.

You groaned loudly while you adjusted your eyes to the light as something poked your cheek.

"Wakey wakey Liu" a calm,smooth voice said in your ear as you looked up and were greeted by a pair of deep blue eyes.You instantly flinched away from him but hit your head against a glass.You looked around and noticed that you were in a car with some people you never saw before.
And why did he call you Liu?
You heard the boy giggle softly as he turned his head to a woman and spoke

"Mom,I don't think Liu is ok" he said as his father,as you assumed,spoke

"Come on Jeff be quiet,we are almost there" he said.

Wait,Jeff?Is he the same Jeff I know?You inches closer to his face studying his features..he didn't look the slightest like Jeff!There's no way it was him.But why did he call me Liu?

"Jeff my name is (y- "you were interrupted as your dad pulled up and parked in front of a huge,old house.

"Phew, finally we are here" both the man and the woman said "Jeff,Liu,this is our new house.Aren't you two excited?" the woman asked as Jeff just tsk-tsked and hugged you tightly "at least I have my brother" he said happily as he jumped out of the car and took some luggage out of the trunk of the car.

So now you were a boy?What the heck,where you living someone else's memories?Is that even possible?

You sighed in resignation as you got out of the car and helped your "brother" carrying other stuff inside your new house.You gave a long look to the house and looked around the neighborhood.You instantly shivered as a cold wind blew your face.

"I don't like it.." You whispered to yourself as you got chills up your back
"Something bad...something bad is about to happen here".

You let out a high pitched squeal as Jeff hugged you from behind and took the suitcases you were carrying from your hands

"Daydreaming as always,uh Liu?"he stuck out his tongue and disappeared in the house

As you went in ,you saw your "brother" walking up the stairs and decided to join too,so that you could get more informations about him.As you were just about to ask him something, your "mom" called you down

"Jeff,Liu come meet Barbara!" She said cheerfully.You two went downstairs as your "mom" introduced her to you and Jeff "She is Barbara,she lives across our street and invited you to her son's birthday!Isn't that awesome?! "