Chapter 3: the adventure begins

Asunas pov:

We turned off our nerv gear and everyone was taking a rest and getting some food. I sat on the balcony and stared of into the distance thinking how will everything turn out.

Kirito: Asuna are you ok?

Asuna: yeah I'm fine.

Kirito: I know your having a rough time but you have to chill a bit and take deep breaths.

Asuna: kirito I haven't been sleeping well ever since I've seen yuuki my lack of sleep is killing me and tomorrow were going on the adventure.

Kirito: then how about you stay with me tonight I'll help you chill and you might sleep.

Asuna: are you serious?

Kirito: sure just don't tell the others or will start having them saying stuff.

Asuna: alright but I'm taking the right side.

Kirito: of course.

The next day.

Kirito: everyone set for the journey?

Everyone: yep

Kirito: alright let's get online.

When everyone logs in.

Leafa: if we go this way on floor 34 we should make it to the gate of shadows and that's were will find shade.

Sinon: there will be most likely somethings on the way that we can take and we also have to watch out for other players as no one else can go into this battle.

Kirito: I agree as long as we act normal like were farming or something will get pass easily.

Asuna: alright let's go.

Yui: wait I'm coming with you.

Kirito: yui its to dangerous were dealing with a god.

Yui: so I'm not just going to sit at home and do nothing.

Klein: guys just let her come or will be stuck here and never get there.

Asuna: kirito just let her.

Kirito: fine as long as your mother is ok with it but don't wonder of by yourself.

Yui: yay thank you!

Silica: alright let's move then.

At floor 34.

Kirito: there are a couple of players here but none in the way were heading so let's move.

Leafa: will be crossing the forest of darkness soon so expect skeletons, undead archers and maybe even some dead overlords so be careful for those.

Klein: extra xp on the way always helps and it allows me to get use to my new katana.

Sinon: show off.

Leafa: alright this is the forest.

Silica: it looks more scary in real life then on pictures.

Kirito: come one guys we've been through worst this isn't that bad.

30 minutes later.

Asuna: that should be the last one.

Klein: these overlords are tougher than I thought.

Kirito: well what did you expect they're overlords not some level 1 beginner stuff.

Silica: what is that bright light all about?

Sinon: that's the exit!

Klein: ah thank god I've had enough of these skeletons and overlords.