chapter 9 a new darkness awakens

Somewhere in a dark realm:

Mysterious voice: Shade has failed and now we have to work with some other plan.

Another mysterious voice: now, now wraith I'm sure we can work something out.

Wraith: its harder then you think mienor.

Mienor: of course I know that but we can let some pathetic humans prove that they defeat one of the easiest gods and think they are strong.

Mysterious voice: enough! The main problem is the girl.

Wraith: hades what do you think we should do?

Hades: what we know is shade resurrected a human for his use and made her also appear in the human world rather then just in the virtual world and we know that shade was working for us and that resurrecting a human to the real world is the most forbidden rule of the demon realm.

Mienor: Will have every demon on us if we don't sort this out.

Hades: Mienor you will watch them from the virtual world and wraith you will enter the real world and disguise as a human watch what they do and make sure you always keeping her time to time.

Mienor and Wraith: yes boss.

Meanwhile in the virtual world.

Kirito: alright time to clear to the next floor.

Asuna: you sure we can do this boss with just our group?

Klein: course we can were not some weak people who are afraid of anything that comes at them.

Silica: haha very funny Klein, can we just go in.

Asuna: let's go

The whole team entered and began attacking the boss with everything they got in the end they defeated him.

Kirito: that was faster then I expected.

Yuuki: guys something's wrong.

Black smoke began appearing in front of them and out of no where a demon appeared and stared at them.

Sinon: what is a demon doing here?!

Mienor: you must be the foolish humans everyone's on about.

Kirito: look demon who are you and what do you want?

Mienor: oh right forgot I need to great myself, I am Mienor a demon god of earth.

Leafa: so you are part of the element gods?

Mienor: well you look smarter then you look.

Kirito: you didn't say why you came here.

Mienor: you see you probably remember someone named shade.

Klein: shade yeah we killed him so?

Mienor: well done you defeated one of the easiest gods I bet you feel proud, well you see he served us and he committed a crime in the demon realm that is very forbidden.

Yuuki: what's this crime then?

Mienor: ah so your the one well you see resurrecting someone here is allowed however bringing someone back to life in the real world is not allowed and this has got us into trouble.

Yuuki: I'm sure we can sort something out there has to be a way.

Mienor: oh there is one and it's killing you in the real world.

Asuna: demons can't enter the real world!

Mienor: unless they are really strong like the element demons so Konno Yuuki you better watch out because someone is out there who will kill you.

Kirito: leave my friends alone if you want a fight let's go right now.

Mienor: haha your funny but you see I'm an element demon so I have 20 HP bars your welcome to try but you'll never make it as I can also heal so you should leave this battle out.

Asuna: that's impossible you can't have 20 HP bars?!

Mienor: believe what you want but I've had my talk this was a warning to you so I recommend been more careful haha.

Mienor vanished into black smoke and disappeared, Yuuki fell to her knees and began crying.

Yuuki: I knew my life couldn't be perfect.

Asuna: Yuuki will protect you no matter what I promise!

Yuuki: I don't want you guys getting hurt though.

Asuna: we've been through worse.

Everyone signed out and went to sleep Yuuki stared at the sky thinking about what mienor said and that a demon will kill her in the real world.

Asuna: Still not sleeping?

Yuuki: I just can't right now.

Asuna: forget what happened today just think of the happy moments we had and that should help you fall a sleep.

Yuuki: thanks Asuna.

Asuna: no problem.

Back in the demon realm:

Hades: did you see her?

Mienor: yes I her the message.

Hades: excellent this plan will come along well.

Mienor: would you like me to do anything else?

Hades: call the court in I need everyone.