Chapter 13 love is the strongest weapon

In the demon realm:

Hades: are you sure about this young man?

Rain: 100%

Hades: you've got courage I'll give you that but enough of this talking let the battle begin.

Hades enter battled and a golden HP bar appeared everyone stood in confusion.

Klein: only one HP bar?

Hades: its a gold HP bar which if you read means 100 normal HP bars.

Silica: your joking?!

Hades: I'm a demon king why would I?

Rain: very well let's begin.

Hades: Wraith, Mienor, I'll take them on myself you keep the girl right now.

Wraith: as you wish.

Mienor: show them no mercy.

Hades gave a sign and they nodded at each other meaning they had something planned.

Hades: first moves yours.

Rain: as you wish.

Rain began charging and the others behind him everyone began attacking him violently with everything they had but still couldn't do much everyone stopped and took a breath and to there surprise hades wasn't attacking and they saw that he only lost half of a HP bar meaning he still had about 99.5% of HP left.

Hades: is that it?

Rain: I'm no were near done with you!

Kirito: Rain don't go suicidal you know she's watching and I have no intention of her seeing you die.

Asuna: Rain she loves you and she wouldn't be able to handle herself if you died.

Rain: you don't think I know.

Everyone looked at Rain in surprise.

Rain: when I saw her I knew she was the one and all that fighting together and clearing dungeons I found out that I love her no matter what and I will stop at nothing.

Rain went into his inventory and switched weapon and pulled it out it was a white and gold katana and he pointed it towards hades.

Hades: give it your best.

Rain ran towards hades one more time and activated his ability he swung his sword at hades chest and it did proper damage to him taking 3hp bars of him.

Hades: why you little...!

Rain: you think I wouldn't search for a weapon powerful enough to hurt you.

Hades looked one more time at the weapon and opened his eyes wider.

Hades: the katana of dawn my god you have a very powerful and dangerous weapon.

Rain: yes and it will be your death.

Hades: haha lets see what you choose killing me or saving her.

Hades gave a sign and Mienor stuck one of his claws through Yuukis chest and dropped her on the floor.

Rain: YOU BASTARD!

Hades: haha she won't live long.

Rain: guys cover me I'm going to her.

Everyone knocked themselves out of the shock they saw Asuna already started to have tears in her eyes but still decided to attack.

Rain ran to yuuki and dropped to the ground.

Rain: yuuki your gonna be fine stay with us!

Yuuki opened her eyes slightly and smiled and in a quiet voice she finally spoke.

Yuuki: do you mean every word?

Rain: yea everyone one of it.

Yuuki: I liked you too, but I guess I didn't have the courage to tell you.

Rain: I didn't tell you too but I want to be with you I love Yuuki and I want to go out with me.

Rain was already letting of tears.

Yuuki: kiss me.

Rain: what?

Yuuki: you want to be my boyfriend then kiss me.

Rain slowly moved down and kissed Yuuki on the lips.

Wraith: love is so disgusting it makes me feel sick.

Mienor: and people say its the strongest weapon haha.

A light emitted from Yuuki and Rain backed off slowly the hole in her body disappeared and a sword appeared in her hand which was glowing hades turned to her and began moving back.

Hades: The bringer of Dawn... Thats impossible that sword was destroyed centuries ago!

Yuuki swung the weapon and it let of a powerful wave of wind everyone stood still staring at her in surprise.

Yuuki: Rain you saved me and I thank you for that but please pass me my sword.

Rain: ok but Yuuki you already have one.

Yuuki: I know what I'm doing.

Yuuki took her sword and stuck in her inventory then she activated two skills and her sword appeared on her back.

Rain stared in amazement.

Klein: you got to be kidding me.

Silica: she can dual wield too?

Yuuki stared at hades and began charging hades this time thought back and her blade met his claws, she sliced through them and was now on the floor in front of him she looked up and both swords now began glowing. Yuuki jumped to his chest and began hitting it with both swords.

Asuna: is she using her 11 hit combo?

Kirito: unless because she's using two swords then that counts as 2 so.

Asuna: a 22 hit combo?!

Klein: guys look at his hp!

Everyone looked and saw that that the HP dropped down to half then to a quarter.

Rain: did she just take off 72hp bars?!

Kirito: she's still going so I'm guessing she's not done.

Yuuki stopped hitting and looked at hades who was now panicking he had 1 HP bar left.

Hades: you can destroy me I'm a king and a god!

Yuuki: I only hit you 21 times that means I have 1 more hit with both swords at once.

Yuuki jumped up to his head and swung both swords at his head she went down his body with both swords still in him and left 2 massive marks in him.

Hades HP fell to 0 and he began disappearing.

Hades: IMPOSSIBLE! No mortal could kill me! I swear j will return this isn't the last time!

Finally hades disappeared and both Mienor and Wraith were in shock, Yuuki looked towards them and they ran off.

Asuna: Yuuki what the hell was that!

Yuuki: that is the power of love.

Klein: what?

Yuuki: you see Rain did so much for me that when we kissed he gave me the strength to fight for him.

Rain: well then you know my feelings are true to you.

Klein: I'm still not done, how the hell can you dual wield?!

Yuuki: since a couple of minutes ago.

Kirito: well I guess I'm not the only one know.

Yuuki: your still the first.

Kirito smiled and Yuuki turned to rain.

Yuuki: so you still interested in me? :P

Rain: 100% for sure.

They both hugged and kissed each other and this started a new chapter in their life's and a new story to come.