Chapter 6: A new dawn

It was 8am in the morning and Asuna began opening her eyes she stretched her arms and looked at the empty bed where Yuuki was meant to be. She looked around confusingly until making her way downstairs and to her surprise Yuuki was making a big breakfast for everyone.

Asuna: Yuuki what are you doing?

Yuuki: oh good morning Asuna, I am making breakfast for everyone.

Asuna: you don't have too.

Yuuki: I felt like it, I woke up couldn't sleep so I came down here and started making food.

Asuna: well that's nice of you, do you need help with something?

Yuuki: indeed you can.

The plates were set on the table and all the food was placed on the table it looked more like a feast rather then just a simply breakfast.

Asuna's mom: good morning both of you.

Asuna and Yuuki: Morning

Asuna's mom: I'm sorry but I can't make any breakfast I have to go to work I only have like 20 minutes.

Asuna: yeah about that mom, Yuuki made breakfast already.

Asuna's mom: what really?!

Asuna: yep come on let's eat.

After breakfast...

Asuna's mom: that was one of the best meals I had thank you so much Yuuki.

Yuuki: I'm glad you like it.

Asuna's mom: well I'm off to work here's some money you two go shopping and get some clothes including for school.

Asuna: we will.

Asuna and Yuuki began cleaning the dishes and making the table clean after they got dressed and went out.

Yuuki: so were going shopping today?

Asuna: it looks like we have too you can't walk around with 1 pair of clothes.

Yuuki: I know I just can't remember the last time I went shopping.

Asuna: well Im going to contact the others so we can go together.

Yuuki: oh like a girls day.

Asuna: Haha I guess you can put it like that.

They both met up with the other girls and walked around a shopping mall they looked at least over 30 clothes stores and all of them were holding bags they went into a shop to try out some clothes and Asuna helped Yuuki with choosing some clothes and went to the changing rooms.

Yuuki: what do you think of this dress?

Asuna: that looks so beautiful on you it matches you.

Yuuki: really thanks.

Asuna: put on these shoes with it.

Yuuki: alright they do look nice.

Asuna: that is a perfect outfit for you.

Staff: Do you need help with something?

Asuna: could we buy these now so she can wear them.

Staff: Of course let me just scan the barcodes and I'll leave near the register.

Asuna: alright thank you.

Asuna picked up some other stuff and turned around to see yuuki looking at herself in the mirror and crying a bit.

Asuna: what's wrong?

Yuuki: I just never imagined myself wearing normal clothes and been here able to walk and be with you for real its almost like a dream.

Asuna: you are here for real this is all real I can prove it by pinching you watch.

Asuna pinches Yuukis arm.

Yuuki: ouch!

Asuna: you haven't woken up or anything so this is real.

Yuuki: thanks I guess.

Asuna: alright let's go pay and meet up with the others.

After paying Yuuki and Asuna went to the fountain in the middle and met up with the others.

Silica: wow Yuuki you look amazing.

Sinon: it matches you for sure.

Leafa: beautiful.

Yuuki: Thank you all of you.

Asuna: Almost forgot here.

Asuna wraps a red ribbon around Yuukis dress and ties it into a bow.

Yuuki: it looks beautiful why do I need it?

Asuna: Well in the virtual world you wear a red headband so in the real world you can wear a red ribbon to match it.

Yuuki: thats such a good idea thank you so much.

Asuna: Your welcome let's get something to eat.

This was the best day for Yuuki she spent it with people who cared for her and she had a great sister her life was becoming perfect for her this was her new life and a new dawn.

Asuna: Well everyone thank you so much for coming and tomorrow we can do something also.

Yuuki: Let's go to the beach!

Silica: That's a great idea!

Sinon: Don't remember last time I went to the beach.

Leafa: alright we can all go tomorrow let's meet up at the bus stop near the town centre at 9am

Asuna: Alright I guess we have a great plan.

Everyone waved goodbye and went to their homes Yuuki smiled most of the way her day couldn't get any better.

Asuna: Were home.

Asuna's mom: did you have a great day?

Yuuki: One of the best.

Asuna's mom: Wow Yuuki you look amazing.

Yuuki: Thank you so much, asuna chose it.

Asuna's mom: I taught her where and what's the best.

Asuna: Yeah mainly how to look smart.

Asuna's mom: What you'll have to work in the future so you'll have to dress smart.

Asuna: I know anyway its probably time for us to go to sleep.

Asuna's mom: alright good night both of you.

Asuna and Yuuki: goodnight

Later...

Yuuki: its still early why are you going to bed?

Asuna: were not.

Yuuki: then what are we doing?

Asuna: going online.

Yuuki: oh I haven't been on there since you know.

Asuna: well you got to get use to being here and there so for now let's just play together and do some dungeons and stuff.

Yuuki: alright I like the idea of that.

Yuuki and Asuna go into the virtual world and begin playing together as a team after a couple of hours they finally decide to call it a day and go to sleep.