Chapter 3: Missing Pieces

Loki-

It was dark. That is all I could remember. The brightness had gone past the horizon of the bridge connecting worlds not long ago.

The cold seeped through the leather of my bound outfit. The moistness in the air made my clothes wet and damp.

I walked toward the doors of the Asgard castle where my father, Odin, sat on his throne. I pulled open the doors. Warm air rushed past me.

I waked in and saw the throne not far from me. It was empty. Father must've gone to sleep. I walked closer to it. Walking up the steps, I breathed quicker.

The old throne laid before me only a finger touch away. I put my cold fingers down into the surface. I turned around and sat down on the throne.

I looked at my arms and they flickered a blue color and my vision went white for only a split second. I then leaned forward and fell off the throne.

When I reached the floor I whispered only one name.

"Ellesa." I whispered unknowingly. I hadn't known the name. It had felt weird being said in my mouth.

I recovered from my scene and stood up. I ran down the stairs, my long legs taking then two at a time. I ran down several halls silently.

When I got to my room I opened the door and quietly shut it. I kicked off my leather bound boots. They went flying against my wall and I took of my outer armor, leaving only a green shirt and black pants.

I threw myself onto the bed and let out a relieved breath. I pulled my blankets over my cold body and laid my head of black hair, that only went a bit past the line of my skull, down on my soft pillow.

Closing my eyes I thought of the name. Whose had it been? And why had I said it? It was obviously a girls name. Was this the piece I was missing?

Perhaps.