Chapter 10: Heartattack

Loki--

"Her-her heart father?" I asked Odin shakily.

He laughed at my question. He seriously laughed. I wanted to go and kick him. How was this even amusing?!

"Oh it is nothing to worry about, Loki," he said assuringly. "I just needed to tell Ellesa that it was nothing to worry about."

"What was nothing to worry about?" I said turning my head and looking down at Ellesa.

"Oh!" She said. "Oh yeah! In the healing room, the program thing showed me a blue heart, I was worried. I guess Fandrall has told you, King?"

Father nodded. I let out a nervous breath and drew in a more relived one. If anything were to happen to her... I don't know what I would've done. I don't even know if I fancy her. Do I?

"You may leave now," Odin said.

"Yes, father," I said grabbing Ellesa's wrist and leading her out of the throne room.

I stopped her when we reached the end of the hall and we heard the giant doors shut.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I said to her.

"Whoa didn't know you could say that! And it wasn't me! It was your father!"

"Well, still Ellesa! Still! What would I do if there really was something wrong with you?! If you died..."

"Loki, your acting as if I am your wife, I'm not. Try not to worry about me. I'll be perfectly fine."

I grabbed her forearm comfortably.

"Just, just promise not to freak out and report something and make me have a heart attack again."

"Fine, I promise."

"Okay, good." I stared into her blue eyes and it seemed like we were both colliding. I felt like, she got how I felt.

"Want to see something amazing?" I asked her, wanting to bring spirits up.

"Yes!" She said smiling but then it was soon gone. "As long as it doesn't give me heart attack."

"Is that sarcasm I hear?"

"Erm..... No...."

"Uh, huh," I said smirking. "Well, come on then!" I yelled at her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her as I ran.

She laughed as we sprinted down halls and corridors. Then we finally reached the doors.

"Okay," I said breathlessly. "Close you eyes!"

"Okay, okay," she said in reply.

I opened the doors and told her to open her eyes.

She gasped.

"This is..." She began. "Amazing!"

I had taken her to the garden. It was filled with plants of all colors and sizes. Some towering as tall as a building. It looked like a forest, but more lifeful.

She went up to every plant and smelled them. Her face went in disgust for some, but most she just smiled and said she wanted to smell it forever.

"Well, you can smell it forever."

"What do you mean?"

I went up to the one she probably favored the most, grabbed my dagger and cut it. I placed it in my hand and my hand lit a blue green color.

"What did you do with it?" She said taking it from my hand and smelling it.

"With my magic, I gave it an endless life. You won't ever have to leave it's smell again."

She smiled so brightly I thought she might explode with happiness. But instead she have me a hug.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear.

And I didn't want to leave her presence again.