Chapter 18: Thinking Over

Loki--

I rode my black horse on the Rainbow Bridge. I was headed to the gold and shiering city I called home. I looked around at my surroundings, the cold wind piercing my skin.

My eyes watered, but mostly only with tears. The blue water surrounded the bridge and the sky twinkling with stars in the night sky.

Ellesa would have loved to come back here to Asgard.

My horse stopped at the front gates of the gold castle. I didn't say a word to the guards who came and took my horse to take it to the stables.

I walked into the castle with a sad and angry mood. I had my jaw set as I walked down the empty corridors of the castle.

I walked into my room. I looked at it's empty black walls. I bed that sat on the corner. The desk that had nothing on or around it. It needed something. The whole room needed something. And just when I thought I had something, it had left. So I decided not to do anything but sit at the desk and think.

I thought over the conversation I had had with Heimdall in the dome.

"It's okay, Loki." He said.

"It's really not. It's not. She's gone, she's gone. I-I Can't ever see her again. She's gone... She's gone..."

"Not really Loki, not really."

But what had he meant? As if she's in my heart? Or still alive? That couldn't be.. It couldn't be. Not after all of that. Who would put me through all of that pain and suffering of seeing her die?

Who would?

Someone terrible would.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! I know what's happening but I need to figure out how it's going to happen! I'll probably have a new chapter by later today!