Chapter 15: Magic Escape

Loki--

How-how did I know who he was? His image, was very intimidating, but I didn't know him.

He had dark skin, and was covered in black and his feet were clad with boots. He had a eye patch covering a scar that went halfway up the right side of his forehead.

Ellesa had passed out again. She was remembering too much too fast. Much too fast. I needed to help her. I just didn't know how.

"Sir," the man, Nick, said. "You must come with me, now."

"Why?" I asked, yelling. "Why need I go with you? There is no reason."

"Yes," he began. "There is." He nodded downward toward the tangle of brown hair that was Ellesa.

"Why is she so important?" I asked waiting for an answer.

All the dark skinned man did was look me dead in the eyes with his one eye.

"TELL ME!" I screamed at him, my eyes welling up with tears that shouldn't have been there.

Fury held his hand and he steers two fingers toward me. Two men that were covered from head to toe in black came toward me.

One grabbed my arms and held me back, while the other covered my mouth and nose with a cloth.

I tried to struggle against them. I was fading out. I struggled more.

Fading even more.

Then it was all black.

--------

I woke up in a metal bed with only my head cushioned. My hands were bound into steel bounding a that were liked into place.

I clenched my hands into fists and moved them around trying to strain out of the bounds.

But then I remembered.. Magic.

I imagined my hands free out of the metal bounds. I thought for about a minute until I opened eyes and found my hands able to move freely around.

I chuckled and threw my legs over the metal bed. Standing up, I headed for the silver and gold door. I rested my hand on the gold knob and turned. But, the handle hesitated and wouldn't open.

Then again I remembered, magic.

I closed my eyes and thought of myself out of the cell and in the rooms that lay outside. I thought of Ellesa.

When I opened my eyes, and found myself in a hallway.

My feet began to walk as I went my way to find Ellesa to escape this place.