Chapter 23: London Love

Loki--

I didn't want this to end. Me and Ellesa. She had Asgardian in her which wouldn't cause any trouble, and she would have long living genes. I really loved her.

We were still at the table looking at each other. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Well," I began. "What now?"

"What now?" She repeated still looking into my eyes with her blue pools.

"We could go to Asgard," I said. But then remembering it had been on fire. But had it?

"We could!" She exclaimed. "But when?"

"Probably tomorrow," I said. If it really had been on fire then Heimdall would need to recover to transport us there.

"Okay!" She said smiling very brightly. "Why don't you go take a shower and put on new clothes."

"I was thinking that," I said to here looking at the state of my hair and leather. Not very good.

I left the table and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower handle after a good two minutes. Still wasn't used to this. When the water was running I turned the handle to the red. Red equals Hot right?

I took off my leather as quickly as I could and washed off. It felt nice to be clean again. I ran my fingers through my soaking hair with shampoo and scrubbed it. I washed it all off and turned off the faucet.

Stepping out, I grabbed a green towel and wrapped it around my hips. I wiped the steam off of the mirror and looked at my face. There were scars and some healing cuts. I slicked back my hair that reached only the edge of my skull in the back.

I grabbed a black shirt. I slipped it on and then put on a pair of blue jeans. I got a nice grey dress jacket and put it over my black tee. I went out of the bathroom and showed off to Ellesa in a funny way. Is pinned around and acted like a model.

She laughed.

"Let's go!" She said to me.

"Where?" I asked her.

"It's a surprise!"

"Last time you said that," I began. "I ended up with a upset stomach full of candy."

"Trust me," she said holding her hand out to me.

I took it and she smiled. She yanked me out the door and to her green mechanism. She hopped into the right seat and I went into the left. She had control of the wheel. She looked behind her and back up. This was fascinating.

"So what's this called?" I asked her.

"A car!" She answered back. "It's a machine that takes us to wherever we want faster than if we were to walk. Way faster."

"I see," I answered understanding what it was now. We passed many buildings and people. We went past the gigantic clock tower and down many streets before we stopped at a enormous wheel.

"Welcome to the London Eye!" She said to me smiling up at the giant wheel.

"Whoa," I said in awe. "So what are we doing?"

"We are going to ride on it!" She said grabbing my hand and running to a booth that read 'London Eye Money Payment'

"Wait, what?!" I exclaimed as we stopped. She paid for the ticket to get into it and we stepped into a car that hung from the wheel it then moved upward.

"Uuuuuuhhh," I said uncertain of what we were doing.

"Don't be scared," she said cuddling up to me in the compartment. "Just enjoy the view.

And I did what she said. The city of what was called London was beautiful. I saw the clock tower again.

"What is that?" I asked Ellesa as I pointed to the clock.

"That is Big Ben!" She said. "It is a giant clock tower that tourists and Brits like us treasure. I love it."

"I love it to," I repeated.

"But you know what I love even more?" She said to me looking deep into my eyes.

"What?" I asked back.

"You," she said to me.

I smiled and leaned into her bring her into a kiss. I had fireworks go off inside me. I put my hands on her pink cheeks and kissed her for a moment longer before we let go and looked at each other.

"I love you too, Ellesa," I said to her.

We then got off the London Eye and went back to her Apartment.