Chapter 12: Understood Metting

Ellesa--

Did it have to be him? Why did he have to be here. What would he think? What would he say? I've been gone for too long.

He finally reached me and Loki where we were standing. He looked at me with disbelief in his eyes. I had never seen my Dad like this.

In a rush, he wrapped his arms tightly around me in a hug.

"I thought I lost you!" He whispered in my ear letting me go. "I didn't know where you went, or who had taken you. I was worried, Ellesa," he said louder looking up at Loki.

"Whose your friend?" He asked surprisingly casual.

"I don't think you'd believe what I have to tell you." I said.

"I actually think he will, Ellesa," Loki said to me and my dad.

"He-he will?" I said.

My dad nodded. I widened my eyes at him. Would he really believe where is gone? Asgard?

"Well," I said. "Then let's go to my apartment and Loki and I will tell you what happened. It's only a ten minute walk from here."

"Let's go." My dad said taking the lead as we walked.

After the ten minute walk, we finally reached the blue door of my home. I reached under the welcome mat, grabbed the key, and opened the door.

We all walked in and Loki and I sat on the one couch while my Dad, George, sat on a chair waiting for us to tell the story.

Loki began to tell his part of the story I didn't know and I added my parts in as well. From the boring café to the misty clouds. Me passing out on the rainbow bridge and the heart incident.

When we finally finished my dad sat there still nodding his head.

"I believe all you say Ells," he said.

"Why would you believe me?" I said. "None of it seems real, but it is! Why would you?"

"Because, Ells," he began. "Your mother, is an Asgardian."

Loki nodded.

"She very much was," Loki said. "And when I heard of her death only three years ago, we all mourned. Your mother, Hyacinth, Ellesa, is no ordinary woman. She was kind and sincere. She was beautiful on the inside and on the outside. Everyone adored her."

"But she wasn't all Asgardian," my dad said.

"What do you mean? How could she be half something else?"

"Well there are other worlds other than Asgard and Midgard, Ellesa," Lokj said.

My dad nodded.

"She was also part Frost Giant," my dad said. "They are of Jotunheim and are very vicious and cruel. But your mother, only used it for good. Never for evil. And this may be why you see flashes of white, pass out, and flicker blue because you are gaining too much to fast in your mind. You are Frost Giant also. It lives faintly in you, and can either be controlled or not."

I breathed in deeply.

But Loki had flicked blue I sync with me when I first ever saw him. I decided not to mention it.

"Ellesa," my dad said. "I want you to go back to Asgard."

"What?" I said. "But we've only just arrived. I thought Loki could celebrate Christmas with us!"

"Well," George said. "I guess if you want to stay for Christmas you can. But it's not as safe here for you. Just remember, conceal it, don't feel it."

"I'll remember," I replied.

"Well, I have to go to late night work tonight. Stuff happening at the office."

"Oh, okay," I said.

My dad hugged me and shaked Loki's hand. He said goodbye and went out of the door without another word.

"Are you okay?" Loki asked me wrapping an arm around me.

"Good as I'll ever be."

"Well what do you want to do?"

I stood up and went out of the apartment.

"I have a few ideas," I said to him as I walked away, Loki laughing and following me as we walked through the falling snow.