Chapter 7: Strangers

Ellesa--

My head was pounding. I really only slightly remembered falling into leather bound arms. I shook my head and reached over to a ibuprofen bottle, grabbed a pill, stuck it in my mouth, and drank it down.

My shoes were laid against the wall very neatly. I was still wearing my clothes from the day before and my black hair was again, in a mass of tangles. I grabbed my brush and painfully ran it through my hair, leaving my bangs out of the ponytail I pulled it into.

Throwing my blankets off, I stood up and walked out of my bedroom. It had to have been around ten because the house was pretty well lit. The apartment seemed untouched except for the figure laying on the couch.

He had black hair like mine, but a much darker, deeper shade of it. His face looked very cute when it was shut off, asleep. Sorry just had to admit that.

I walked slowly up to him. He was breathing very deeply, but not very loud. His green shirt was stuck to him in sweat as if he had been having a nightmare.

I then reached my hand down and poked his arm gently. He didn't wake. I poked him a bit more aggressively. He then jumped up from the couch in a flash and breathed fastly.

His emerald eyes were in big circles and he stared at me in some sort of calm panic. Putting his hands down, he ran his fingers through his hair and smirked at me.

"Erm, sorry about that," he said to me apologetically. He twisted his mouth.

"Oh," I said. "No, erm, it's okay. But uh, how did you get in my house?"

His raised his hand pointing his finger slightly.

"Ah," he began, "Your keys, in your pocket. I had to put you in some sort of bed. You would have been quite uncomfortable on the cold porch." He blinked, and I nodded.

"Well," I said. "That was very nice of you."

He smiled with his teeth and looked down at me heartily. He was very thin, and very tall. As for me, I was pretty average height. About 5"3". But that's okay.

He sat down and I turned my head at him.

"Why are you here... Whoever you are?" I asked him.

"Oh. I had quite forgotten to tell you," he said. "My name is Loki Odinson, and I do not even know why I am here. I am mostly here because of you." He said pointing at me.

"Me?" I said widening my eyes. "Why me?"

Loki shook his head unknowingly. He shrugged and smirked half-heartedly at me. He took in a sharp breath and stood up again.

As he stood up I felt a wave if dizziness. Almost tipping over, I grabbed his arm. He asked me something but I didn't hear anything. My vision turned white for only a moment and my skin flickered a blue. Just like Loki's had when he came.

Loki seemed to have noticed this. I hadn't had a clue of what I was doing. Loki picked me up by my knees and back and carried me out of the apartment. I seemed to be losing it. I had to be metal or something. This was not normal for me.

Loki then let go of my knees and held me firmly by the waist. We were in the parking lot. Only a few cars were there. He then reached his hand into the air. It was glowing a fiery green and the white and grey clouds appeared once more.

"Hold onto me," Loki said. I held onto his hand on his other side tightly. And all at once the clouds and the universes wrapped around us in a swirling cloud of never-ending realities. We rose up.

And then my feet felt the solid ground again, and a gold city shimmered before my blue eyes.