Chapter 4: Finding Her

Loki-

I woke up with a terrible start. I hadn't had a nightmare. I just did. My shirt had sweat on it's back and chest. My feet were also sweaty.

I kicked my sweaty, uncomfortable blankets away from me. I placed my feet over the side of the bed and put my head in my hands thinking of the words I said.

Lifting my head, I got up and grabbed my change of under clothes. I peeled away my sweaty clothes and put on my new ones. I grabbed my over clothing. It was a nice black and green leather.

I slipped on my boots and put my pants over them. I ran my fingers through my hair, grabbed the brass door knob and pulled the door open.

My door was guarded by two guards. One on the left and right. Both in there gold Asguardian armor. I smiled mischievously at them and walked off.

I walked passed friends of Thor, Sif and Thandrall. My long legs carried me outside and into the warm air of Asgard. The city below covered in people.

Without a thought I walked down the many steps, again taking them two at a time. There were many gold steps. It took me about a minute to get down to the flat ground.

I began jogging toward the center of Asgard and waved and smiled as many people called out "Prince Loki" or "Prince Odinson".

Yes I am a Prince. But not the favorite one. I was the one overshadowed by the greatness of Thor. I didn't care. I was off to a planet far from here.

I reached the edge of the city and started running across the rainbow bridge to Heimdall. The man with sight off all.

I was halfway when the ground shook. I stopped, gasping for air, and looked. The brass dome was sending someone off. Hmm. I wonder who.

I kept running. Running faster. I finally reached the dome. Heimdall was standing outside the dome. I walked up to him.

"I was expecting you, Loki," he said to me in his deep voice.

"I suppose you have," I said back. "I need you to take me to Earth."

"That indeed," he said. "Follow me." He turned an entered the dome

We entered and he walked up the steps to his sword that controlled the whole mechanism. I then walked to the hole in the wall that was closed.

Heimdall then raised his sword and lowered it. The dome spun and then opened in front of me in a swirl of white and grey light.

He nodded at me and I jumped into the white light that would lead me to my fate.