«seven»

•kylie•
today was prom and i was really excited! i was going to school, me and hayes have been walking together, we haven't really talked about that kiss that happened, but i need to know, i want to know why it happened, don't get me wrong i loved it.

"hayes?" i asked as we walked down the sidewalk. "yeah" he answered. "this has been bothering me lately, uh why did that kiss happen the other day?" i asked. "i don't know i guess it was a in the moment kinda thing im sorry i shouldn't have done it" he said in embarrassment.

"no don't be sorry because i liked it" i smiled, he blushed and looked towards me with a smile. "me too" he smiled.mwe walked through the school doors and went two our first class. "so the prom queen and king votes are due today meaning it's the last day, when the bell rings it's over to vote" our teacher said.
**
i saw skylar rush over to the table me and hayes were sitting at really happy. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my freaking god" she said really happy. "sky what's wrong?" i asked. "you and hayes could win prom queen and king" she said. "nah" we both said at the same time. we both looked at each other and just laughed.

"we all a know that before the end of this semester you two will be together you guys are so cute" she said causing us both to blush. "we're just friends" i stated. "yeah" hayes agreed. "okay whatever" she said. after school was over me and skylar went to my house to get ready for prom. i was really happy about tonight because i had a crush on hayes.

i put my tight black dress, that went right above my knee and skylar did my makeup which looked perfect, i had my nails done yesterday, she did my hair and then she got ready herself, she was going to prom with some guy she met at that party last week.

it was 7:00 and hayes would be here any minute now. i walked downstairs and saw my mom and cameron, i also saw my dad from the other day. he's here. he walked over to me. "wow you're all grown up, you look beautiful baby" he said and kissed my cheek. i smiled. "thanks daddy" i said and hugged him, i really missed my daddy.

my mom then walked over to me. "wow my beautiful baby is going to prom" she said and hugged me. cameron walked over. "have fun but not too much i know hayes brother" he warned, i rolled my eyes and laughed. the doorbell then rang.

i walked over and opened the door to see hayes standing there. "wow kylie you look really good beautiful actually" he said checking me out. "thanks" i smiled. my mom took a couple pictures of us and we posted them on Instagram.

@kyliee.d: prom with hayes💞
@hayesgrier: prom with this beautiful girl❤️

we then put our phones away and went to prom. about halfway through the dance the principal got on the microphone. "how are you guys tonight?" she asked. we all yelled good. "okay so it's time to tell you this years prom queen and king" she yelled. we all cheered. "okay you're prom king is jaxxon torry" she said. i hate him so much i feel bad for the prom queen. we clapped our hands anyways.

"and your prom queen is kylie dallas!" she said making me spit my water out. "i can't" I said. "this isn't good kylie but you have to go" hayes said. "no i dont wanna become face to face with that jerk" i said getting frustrated. "please just me for me go ill take you to get ice cream after this to make you feel batter okay?" he asked. "fine only because i like you and ice cream" i covered my mouth after realizing what i just said. "you wha-" i cut him off. "gotta go" i said and went up on the stage and took my crown

"so pretty lady let's dance?" jaxxon said. "no thank you" i said. "uh mrs i actually have to be somewhere soon so is it okay if i leave now before the prom queen and king dance?" i asked. "of course see you on monday" she said. i smiled and walked off the stage to hayes. "ice cream?" he asked. "ice cream" i reassured and we left.

we went to the ice cream shop and got some ice cream. as we were eating our ice cream some girl that looked about 13 or 14 walked over to us, gave me a dirty look and turned to hayes. "can i have a picture?" she asked. im guessing she was a fan. "sure" he smiled and took a picture with her, she gave me another dirty look and whispered something in hayes ear then left.
n
"i hate fans like that im sorry kylie" he apologized.
"don't worry" i said.

"ready to go?" he asked. i nodded and he grabbed my hand and we worked to the car hand in hand. he pulled up in my driveway, tonight wasn't really planned, because of the whole jaxxon thing.

"hey ill text you later" he said, he leaned in and gave a small peck on my lips catching me by suprise but i kissed him back. i smiled after we pulled away. "see you later" i smiled as i got out the car, he waved as i walked up to my front door.

i walked inside and saw cameron sitting in the couch, i went up to my room and changed, i walked out my closet and saw a whole different room. i saw a bunch of pictures of me and my dad, and one we took today before i left.

i smiled, i kept looking and saw some of me and cam when we were younger and from today and this week. but one caught my eye. it was me and hayes before prom and the selfies we took in a collage.

i walked downstairs and sat down next to cameron. "you kissed him" he said as a smile formed on his face. "oh my god why does it matter so yeah i did twice" I mumbled the last part. "2 TIMES!" he yelled. "yeah..." i trailed off.

"goodnight" i said and stood up. "put those pictures where you want" he said. i asked in my room and took all the ones of me and hayes and made a collage and hung it in the wall, and then me and my dad, and cameron.