thirty-nine

-kylie-

(on my computer today writing this sorry)

i didnt lie to hayes, i was going to try, we were heading home from the airport, me and hayes sat in the backseat of taylors car holding hands, my head against his. it just all felt right but missing one thing haylie. i just wish she was here with us. 

"since tomorrow is our special day, were going to do something so im waking you up pretty early so you can get dressed." hayes said. special day?

"okay it better be good." i laughed. i took out my phone while he was looking at his and looked at the date, tomorrow will make one year since we got married and i forgot, i set down my phone in embarrasment, luckily hayes didnt see that.

we soon pulled up in our driveway. "thanks for making me do this taylor, i appreciate it!" i smiled at taylor before getting out the car. today was his birthday, he thought everybody forgot but i didnt, he then went back to his upset face. "hey i need to tell taylor something ill meet you inside" i told hayes and he walked inside, i went to his door and he rolled down the window.

"yeah?" he asked. "happy birthday" i smiled and he had a smile on his face now.

"i would never forget, im sure everyone else didnt either maybe there all planning something, ill talk to you later okay?" i said and hugged him, he rolled his window back up and drove away.

i walked inside and joined hayes on the couch where he was.

"hey, do you think we will ever have a real family together?" he asked, he looked as if he had been thinking about it for awhile, but to be honest i had too.

"i hope, just because we lost haylie doesnt mean we will lose or never have another baby right?" i asked looking at him.

"no, we will i know it" he said grabbing my hand.

"why did we lose her? we went to the doctor the day before and they said everything was fine and she was healthy, i dont get how all of a sudden shes gone" i said as tears blurred up my vision, hayes wiped them away with his thumb.

"i dont know, sudden deathes for babies happen all the time" he said as if its happened before. i sat up and lookd at him.

"hayes?" i asked, he looked at me with a few tears rolling down his face.

he nodded for me to continue.

"hayes." i said softly and he knew i knew its happened to him before. he started sobbing uncontrollably, he leaned himself on me and i just held him on my arms, it hurt me.

he was upset and i hated that so much.

"she was going to be my siste-r" he sobbed in my arms.

"shh, hayes you dont have to tell me" i said.

he sat up, "i want to" he said and took a deep breath.

"it was the same thing with haylie, she was fine and i was happy because i was fine too, she was my twin sister and i know about it and it hurts me because my mom told me when i was four and ever since then i will just randomley break down knowing half of me isnt here anymore or never really was" he cried and just hugged me.

"hayes im so sorry!" i said and hugged him tighter.

"its not your fault, just thank you for being here"he said.

"of course, baby" i smiled.

***

"ready?" cameron asked us, we changed plans now we were going to the beach for our anniversary with the boys well not all of them, just taylor, nash, sky, cam, me and hayes.

we finally landed off the plane in miami, we headed to the beach house we were gonna stay at.

we unpacked our stuff, it was currently 5:00 so we were gonna go eat dinner then head back here and sleep.

hayes walked in the bathroom where i was finishing my makeup, adding my mascara and pink lip gloss on my lips, hayes wrapped his arms around my waist.

"why do you always look so beautiful?" he asked making me blush big time.

"stoppp" i whined trying to cover up my blush but he grabbed my hands and moved them away from my face, then he spinned me so i was now facing him. we both leaned in and he gave me a not too long passionate kiss. i loved it as always.

"i love you" he smiled. "i love you too hayes" i smiled and he grabbed hands and headed downstairs.

"ready to go eat some food!" nash said. "duh" i laughed and we walked across the street to the restraunt and sat down. i whispered to the waiter that it was taylors birthday and pretty much they fogot so if thye could sing or something.

a few minutes later a bunch came out to our table and started singing happy birthday, hayes, nash and cam all had confusing faces except for me, sky and taylor. they gave taylor the hat and walked off.

"happy birthday tay tay again, i already tolf you but o well love ya" i laughed an dhe hugged me.

"i told you that this morning" sky said smiling a lot. cam, nash and hayes all had wide eyed.

"were so stupid tay, i cant believe we wforgot im sorry happy biryhday bro" cameron said, of course tay forgave them.

***

"happy anniversary babe!" hayes said waking me up, i jumped out bed an hugged him.

"i cant believe weve been married for a year already!" i smiled and kissed him. we interlocked hands, got dressed first then we went down to the beach together.

"so what are we gonna do today?" i asked hayes as we sat down letting the ocean water hit our feet.

"you will just have to see." he said smirking, that evil smirk.

"i hate yo-" i got cut off by sobbing in the background, we both turned around and saw a little girl, her clothes were all ripped, her hair was a mess but she was sobbing her eyes out, she looked as if shes been running for hours.

we stood up and walked over to her.

"hi, swetie are you okay?" i asked bending down to be her size.

"n-no, i just ran from the guy that stole me last week he was taking my clothes of and hitting me everywhere it hurt, he killed my mommy and daddy in front of me" she said sobbing then she hugged me. "aw im sorry you can come stay with us" i told her and her face lit up.

"whats your name?" hayes asked her. "my name is cwaire" she said in her cute little baby voice, she has no parents it hurt me.

"im thwee years owd" she said, i held her in my arms and me and hayes walked back to the beach house.

she fell asleep in my arms.