《forty-one》

●kylie●

"no more scary boys taking me?" Claire asked when we got home.

"no sweetie, i won't ever let any scary boys take you away from us. if any boy takes you it will be daddy" i said pointing to hayes and she just smiled.

God her smile was so adurable.

***

i woke up in the middle of the night hearing little sobs come from the room next to ours which was claires.

i jumped up and ran to the room. the lights were off so i turned them on and saw claire sitting up crying.

she fell silent when the lights turned on. i sat beside her on the edge of the bed. "whats the matter claire?" i asked rubbing her back.

"i don't feel good, my stomach hurts very bad. AHH. help!" she said crying and yelling in pain. i picked her up in my arms and hayes rushed in the room.

"whats going on?" he asked wI tried looking at me. "we need to get her to a hospital. i xant tell if thisbud serious or if shes just sick" i told him.

"OWE mommy it hurts!" she yelled crying even more then before.

hayes grabbed the nearest phone and dialed 911.

"shh, it will be okay. im so sorry claire" i said holding her tight in my arms.

soon we were in the back of an ambulance driving to the hospital at 3:00 a.m

we've been sitting in the waiting room for 4 hours abd the years kept coming out both me snd hayes eyes. i was getting anxiety about this. I hope shes okay.

it's now 7:00 a.m, i haven't slept and i know i need to but i won't until i know that claire is going to be alright.

"kylie, please go to sleep. you need the sleep." hayes said calming me down.

"i cant until i know claire is fine." i told him.

"if i find anything out i will wake you up" he said looking at me with that look. i sighed and fell asleep within seconds in his lap.

"kylie wake up." hayes said waking me up. my eyes fluttered open and i sat up and looked at hayes.

"they said that claire is fine, she just had a severe stomach ache, but it's gone now." hayes explained to me.

i felt much better knowing she was okay. i wanted to see her now.

"when can we see her?" i asked him.

"now if you want. they said shes awake and wants to see us." hayes said and stood up. he helped me up and we walked down to her room. room 306.

we quitly opened the door and entered the room, her eyes went straight to us as we entered. s smile free on her face when she saw us. that made me smile.

"mommy, daddy" she smiled and we walked up to her snd have her hugs and kisses. "mommy, i thought you would have known that that ciykd have happened." she said.

"what do you mean?" hayes asked her.

"i Used to have a stomach sickness but i font have it anymore i get those sometimes in the middle of the night" she said.

"i had no clue but now we do so don't worry okay" i reassured her.

"nothing will happen to you, i promise" hayes said and kissed her for head. "okay" she said.

***

"thank you again for driving us back home" i smiled at cameron as we got in his car. "you okay now munchikin?" cam asked claire.

"yes." she laughed at his face because he was making one of those crazy faces.

we soon got home. we walked inside and claire sat on the couch with a blanket. she was sbaking. the doctor said she would gave a fever for a few days. a week at the most.

i grabbed a thermometer out the bathroom and checked her temp.

"102.7" it read.

"i don't feel good mommy" she said and layer her head in my lap. I just rubbed my hand through her hair.

i turned on the tv to dora, her favorite show. "it's okay sweetie, if you need anything I'll be right here and so will daddy" i told her. hayes then walked and sat down on the other rnd if the couch and covered up her feet with the blanket.

"daddy, can you get me some water?" she asked him. he then stood up and walked back in the kitchen. he came back a few minutes later with a glass of water.

claire sat up and drank a few sips from the cup then handed it back to hayes. "thank you" she said to him.

"of course baby" he said and kissed her head after setting thr glass of water on the side table beside him.

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR 3K READS I'M SO HAPPY. ILY GUYS SM 😚😚 i can't believe we have 3k reads, i could not have done it without yall!! thank you a million times💗💗💗💗