«thirty»

•kylie•

"babe, i have a suprise for you, a early birthday present" hayes said waking me up, my birthday was tomorrow, i don't understand why he can't wait until my actual birthday, today is thursday, he has gave me a early present everyday this week. im okay with the presents though i love getting things.

i groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes adjusting to the light. i looked and he was dressed in clothes, it was seven am. "are we going somewhere?" i asked him.

"yeah, i gotta show you your early birthday present, now get ready were leaving in thirty minutes" he said and walked out my room. i got out of my bed, i checked my phone for any messages first which i had one from my dad. it just said 'im upset your getting married because your my baby girl, and your growing up way too fast, ill be there for the wedding, im happy for you baby, see you soon me and shelby love you and cam lots' i was gonna respond when i had a chance.

i picked out the clothes i was going to wear and set them on the bathroom counter and started the water for a shower. after i took my shower, i brushed my teeth, my hair, then i put my clothes on i was gonna wear, i then grabbed the makeup i was going to wear today out my drawers my makeup were in.

 after i took my shower, i brushed my teeth, my hair, then i put my clothes on i was gonna wear, i then grabbed the makeup i was going to wear today out my drawers my makeup were in

^outfit she is wearing.

it's been twenty minutes so, we were leaving in ten minutes, i grabbed my phone of the charger and walked in the living room and saw hayes watching tv, nash feeding skylynn breakfast, and cameron no where to be seen at the moment, it's like seven in the morning he's probably sleeping.

"ready?" hayes asked once he saw me. "yep" i smiled and we walked out the door and to his car, he opened the door for me like a gentlemen. we listened to drake music the whole ride. "so can i know where we're going?" i asked.

"you'll see and you'll probably love me for it." he said not taking his eyes of the road.

"dang." i said and just played on my phone, going through my twitter, snapchat, and instagram.

soon enough we pulled up to a apartment or house type place. there was a big window and you could see inside the house, it was beautiful inside of what i could see, but i wanted to know why we were here?

"uh hayes why are we at this apartment? house? whatever it is." i asked as we both stepped out the car, i would love to live in this house, it's so beautiful.

"you'll see." he smirked and grabbed my hand, we walked inside the house, im guessing nobody lives here, once we walked in, i was froze the inside of the house was so beautiful, it was kind of tumblr looking and i loved that.

it had a staircase, we went upstairs and there was three bedrooms, one hall bathroom and a bathroom in one of the rooms.

hayes opened one of the bedroom doors still holding my hand, we walked in together and they're was a banner hanging across the wall, it said. "welcome to your new home kylie love Hayes"

after reading that, a smile grew on my face. my fourth early birthday present has probably been the best one yet. i loved this house.

"oh my god, hayes!" i smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back.

"do you like the house, i tried to decorate and make it just how you've always wanted if you ever had a house of you're own." he said after we pulled away.

"you remembered that?" i asked suprised, i told him what i wanted my house to look like when i would get older when we we first started dating at fifteen.

"of course, i wouldn't forget." he smiled. "i love it, it's perfect thank you so much hayes, I love you" i said and kissed him.

"im happy you love it, and i love you more princess." he said.

***

"are you ready? it's your big day!" amanda said as she finished fixing my hair and it looked gorgeous, all credit to the amazing amanda.

"im so ready! my hair looks so beautiful, thank you amanda!" i smiled big and hugged her. "of course, you look so beautiful, i never would have thought i would be living in a house, being bestfriends with my idol, or going to her wedding."amanda said. "im glad we met in florida, you've been a great friend" i said and hugged her once more.

ariel and skylar then ran in, they had there beautiful dresses on also matching amanda since they were in the wedding.

"you look so beautiful!" they chanted. "thank you, i owe it all to amanda" i smiled and looked at her, she smiled back at me. we all had a big group hug. "last hug of us all not being married" ariel said.

there was a knock on the door interrupting our hug, we pulled away, and i told them to come in, shelby and my father walked in, skylar, ariel, and amanda left the room.

"you look so beautiful sweetheart, im gonna cry." shelby said giving me a hug. "thank you so much shelby, that means a lot." i smiled at her when we pulled away.

"you got thus hot stuff" she said making us both laugh, then walked out just leaving me mad my dad alone. i smiled at him and he smiled back, he even had a small tear fall down his face but he quickly wiped it away.

"daddy don't cry or your going to make me cry!" i said holding back tears myself.

"my baby's all grown up." he smiled and hugged me. "ill always be your princess, please don't replace me if you and shelby ever have s baby girl." i said in the hug, we pulled away and he looked at me.

"i doubt we will but i could never replace you," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

we then hooked arms and started walking out, as we walked down the aisle the music played, i smiled and looked at hayes he was smiling at me as was i at him. i had the nervous feeling in my stomach, i was marrying the love of my life.

hayes grabbed my hands and held them in his, we smiled at each other.

(skip all the stuff they say bc i don't what they say lol.)

"hayes grier, do you take kylie dallas to be your wife?" the man asked, he looked at me and smiled. "i do" he said.

"and kylie dallas, do you take hayes grier to be your husband?" he asked me. "i do" i smiled looking at hayes.

"you may now kiss the bride." he said and shut his book, hayes grabbed me by my waist and kissed me, it was a passionate kiss, the best kiss we've ever had, the first kiss of the rest of our lives, i loved him.

-------------

I CRIED WRITING THIS TBH, ITS SO CUTE AND HAPPY I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER ALOT, HOPE YOU DID? COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WANT PLS LIKE IDEAS OR ANYTHING