«twenty-three»

•kylie•

i woke up to hayes yelling "wake up" in my ear, "what time is it?" i groaned rubbing my eyes adjusting to the sunlight which was beaming through my window.

"uh 7:00" he said looking at my phone. "why so early?" i asked.

"because it's our first date in three years get ready, we're going to the beach" hayes said and walked out my room, most of my clothes were still packed in boxes, i had some stuff hanging in my closet and in my dresser drawers. i looked through all of it seeing if i had anything that i could wear to the beach, after looking for what seemed like hours i finally found a cute outfit.

a small pinkish crop top, with some light blue jean shorts, i was going to wear my bathing suit under that. (outfit above)

i set my stuff i was changing into on my bathroom counter which was connected to my room, my own bathroom, i ran the shower water and waited for it to heat up. i took a 5 minute long shower, i wanted to look perfect since it was our first date in three years.

i brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, put my bathing suit on, then my outfit over the bathing suit. i then grabbed my phone off the charger it was 100% charged.

i then grabbed my earplugs to listen to music in the car or for anything actually, i just always bring them with me.

i walked in the living room where hayes was sitting on the couch talking to cameron and nash was in the kitchen making skylynn laugh, there relationship is so cute.

"ready?" hayes asked standing up and walking over to me. "yep let's go! bye cam, nash and skylynn" i said to everyone. "have fun on your first date hope you like this guy" cameron said causing us to all laugh, i rolled my eyes also at his words.

***

i placed my crop top and shorts in the bag i brought and set it beside the towel i was going to tan on, "woah look at that hot chick" some random guys said as him and his 3 friends walked over to me.

"well that hot chick has a boyfriend" hayes said saving me, thank the lord.

"why would she be with a chump like you when she could have all this" the guy said pointing to his abs and muscles. i rolled my eyes.

"well because i don't want all that, i want all this" i said pointing to hayes, causing him to smile and blush.

"whatever man, just know what you're missing out on" the guy said and him and his friends walked away. "come on" hayes said and reached out for me to grab his hand, i took his hand and he lead us to the water.

he stepped in the water still holding my hand and i stepped in with him and jumped as the cold and when i say cold i mean the water was freezing.

"scared of the water?" hayes smirked.

"shut up, it's freezing, im getting out" i said and started walking towards the sand when i felt a pair of arms lift me off the ground and into their arms, i saw hayes holding me bridal style in his arms, he was just staring at me, i looked at him weirdly.

"why are you staring at me? is there something wrong with me?" i asked scared.

"no, you're just so beautiful, the perfect girl ever" he said making me blush and i his my face in his chest.

i lifted my head back up and faced him.

"you're so beautiful"

"and perfect"

"gorgeous"

"flawless"

"hot"

"adorable"

"cute"

"my ba-"

"okay stop making me blush!" i whined trying to cover my blushes.

"then stop hiding you're blushes, because they are cute" he said poking my cheeks, i just rolled my eyes playfully at him like always.

***

"how was the first date?" cameron asked smirking as me and hayes walked in the house holding hands.

"perfect" we both said at the same time causing us to both laugh too.

"im guessing it went good then" nash laughed and we both nodded.

skylynn then ran out the room nash and them were staying in for now.

"kylie!!!! hayes" skylynn shouted running up to us she jumped in my arms then hayes.

hayes set her down, he kissed me on the cheek and went toward the bathroom.

"kylie can you play horsies with me please!" she begged at my legs, i couldn't help but smile at her cuteness, i loved her.

"of course let's go" i said as i grabbed her hand and we ran to the room and pulled her horses out and started playing.

"i hope you marry hayes and have little kids so i can have people to play with" skylynn said, i smiled at the thought, marrying hayes and raising a family would nice.

"skylynn nash wants to give you a bath" hayes said interrupting our conversation, she gave me a hug and ran out the room.

"whatcha thinking about?" hayes asked and sat down next to me.

"oh...uh nothing, well nothing important" i told him, "have you ever had the thought of us ever getting married and raising a family together?" i asked him.

"yeah, a lot actually is that what you were thinking about?" he asked, i nodded my head yes.

"what gave you that thought, im glad you think about that" he said smiling. "oh skylynn said something about it, but ive thought about it before" i said. he kissed me and helped me up and we walked in the living room, cam was sleeping on the couch.

"cammy, can me and hayes watch a movie in here please?" i asked cameron shaking him lightly. "yeah" he mumbled and got up and went to his room, i grabbed a soft, fuzzy blanket from the closet and we watched frozen because we're still kids by heart and who doesn't love that movie.

we shared the blanket and cuddled up together on the couch. i leaned my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "i love you beautiful" hayes whispered. "i love you too hayes" i smiled. "i hope we get married and raise a family together one day" he mumbled thinking i wouldn't hear but i did, "me too" i smiled again, i could feel him smiling.

soon my eyes closed and i fell into a deep sleep, "goodnight princess" he said as he kissed my forehead. "goodni--" i was saying but then fell asleep.

--------
i might start posting double everyday if i can! Hope you liked this chapter,
stay positive ily💗