«sixteen»

•kylie•

right now me and hayes were laying in my bed watching a movie, it felt amazing to be with hayes again.

i really missed him. it was currently a thursday afternoon. "i need to tell you something" hayes spoke up, we both say up and faced each other.

"yeah?" i asked wanting to know what he needed to tell me. "you know how im famous and all?" he asked.

"yep"

"i have a meet and greet this weekend in florida and me and nash are leaving tomorrow morning" he said thinking i would be upset, but i already knew about it.

"hayes, i know ariel is part of that meet and greet and im going with her" i said and a smile grew on his face, may i add a cute smile.

"good, i thought you were going to be mad at me or something for leaving you" he said relieved.

"i wouldn't have been mad though, me, ariel, cam, you and nash could maybe meet up in the morning then" i offered.

"yeah let's do it, im going to take you on a special date while we are there okay?" he said.

"okay it better be good" i joked.

------

"woah, i never knew florida was so pretty" i said as we walked along the beach.

"it really is, i lived here my whole life i loved it" ariel said. "you were a very lucky girl ariel, i would love to live somewhere where there is a beach you could go to everyday" i laughed.

"it's almost 4 we should head back because we are gonna go out for dinner and then pick up some of my friends at the airport" ariel said.

we walked back to the hotel and got ready for dinner.

"hey babe" hayes greeted me as i walked through the door, he gave me a little kiss on the lips. "hey imma go get ready" i said and walked in the bathroom and got my outfit

i took a shower, after i was done, i dried my hair and fixed it up nice.

i put on my hayes grier sweatshirt with some jeans since it was cold outside.

i then did my makeup.

"ready?" cameron asked walking in the bathroom where i was.

"yep lets go" i said and we walked out to the rental car nash rented for us. we all hopped in, which was me, hayes, cameron, nash, and ariel.

we decided on eating at this casual restraunt.

------

"zach!!!" ariel yelled running up to this boy that looked about our age. 15 or 16.

"ariel!" he said smiling and blushing hard, they hugged. awe they were cute. i can tell they like each other.

a few minutes later ariel walked up to us with a group of people.

"guys, this is weston, zach, arii, and loren" ariel introduced us.

"and this is kylie, hayes, cameron and nash" ariel then said.

"hii" i waved to them smiling.

we all then headed back to the hotel, they were staying at the same place we were so it all turned out well.

we hung out with them until 10:00 and we decided to go back to our hotel room.

me and ariel went in the conjoined room. "oh my god ariel you so like zach and he so likes you it's so obvious y'all would be so cute together though" i said excited for her.

she blushed.

"kylie were just friends" she said blushing major hard.

"you like him" i said "no"

"yeah you do just admit it" i told her.

"fine maybe a little" she admitted smiling.

"or maybe a lot" i said. she blushed again.

-----

"kylie wake up we have to leave in 30 minutes" cameron said waking me up. i got ready in 20 minutes and we went down and ate breakfast.

"i have a special surprise for you before our special date tonight" hayes said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"can't wait" i said smiling and blushing.

"hey guys to today for this special meet and greet we put together for you guys we have with us, baby ariel, zach clayton, weston koury, they love arii, loren beech, cameron dallas, and nash and hayes grier" the announcer called and they all ran on stage.

i watched them from backstage. "before we end this show hayes has a special announcement he would like to make" nash yelled in the mic.

"kylie, can you please come on stage?" nash said giving me a surprised and confused expression.

i slowly stood up and walked onto the stage, my cheeks as red as a fire truck. there was a chair beside hayes, he motioned for me to sit in it, so i did.

"as many of you may know, me and kylie have been dating for 3 months now and today marks the day we met at this boring party exactly 3 months ago" hayes said earning 'awe' from the crowd.

"i wanted to make this day special, yeah i know it's only been 3 months but we've been through a lot and i just want you to be happy" hayes said making me blush.

"here it goes, kylie Dallas, whenever i saw you sitting all alone on that couch in the basement at that party, i thought you were the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, i know im only 15 and you can't find the love of your life at this young of a age, but to tell you the truth, this girl sitting right here in this chair is the love of my life, and ever kiss i share with you is the best one, every hug, every breath, every time im with you it feels special weather your really mad at me or really happy. every time i tell you that 'i love you' i mean and could never mean less, kylie Dallas you're the best thing that's ever happened  to me. happy 3 months baby, i love you" hayes said, we both by this point had tears in our eyes, i loved this boy.

"hayes, that was the best thing ever, i love you so much and i mean that also" i said as i shared a kiss with him, i hugged him so tight.