«thirty-one»

•kylie•

yesterday was the best day of my life, i married the boy i love, im now mrs. hayes grier, and that makes me very happy.

we were living in our new house, the rooms were, me and hayes, then a guest room, hayes also made the other extra room in a nursery in case we ever wanna have a baby, we've been thinking about that lately.

today was my nineteenth birthday, and i just realized that im nineteen years old, it feels like just yesterday i was fifteen and at a party i didn't wanna be at but met hayes, and now im nineteen and married to the boy of my dreams, none of it felt real but it was and i couldn't be any happier at the moment, i woke up to be cuddled up to my now husband in our bed.

i carefully got out his grasp so i wouldn't wake him, and went downstairs and cooked pancakes since we both loved those.

after they were done, i saw hayes walk in and up to me.

"happy birthday babygirl" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"thank you hayes." i smiled as i put the pancakes on two separate plates for the both of us.

"you weren't suppose to make breakfast for me, im suppose to do that for you, since it's your birthday." hayes pouted but grabbed a plate anyway. "don't worry, im sure we'll have many other birthdays where you can make me breakfast instead." i smiled.

after we ate, i cleaned the dishes and put them up where they belong. i felt the sudden urge to throw up, was it what i ate, pancakes never make me throw up though? i rushed to the bathroom and threw up, but i felt hayes come and hold my hair up as he rubbed my back in comfort.

"are you okay kylie?" he asked as he kept rubbing my back which helped.

"y-yeah im fine, just had to throw up it was probably because i didn't eat breakfast yesterday or because i haven't had pancakes in a few weeks nothing big." i said after i finished, hayes gave a worried expression after i told him i was fine, he didn't quite believe me but really im fine.

i cleaned my face in the mirror and walked down to the living room and turned on the tv and just sat there laying down, to be honest right now i didn't feel so well, my stomach was having this feeling not like it was hurting it just felt weird and i kept feeling like i had to throw up.

i have thrower up a total of six times today.

no fun. at all.

at this moment i was laying in our bed watching tv covered in the blankets. hayes walked in and sat next to me, he pulled me to him, i just sat there with my head resting on his chest. this made me feel better but not really.

"kylie, maybe we should go see a doctor." he said a little worried about me, i could tell he was but i was fine, i didn't need no doctor.

"hayes, im fine if i still throw up more than twice tomorrow then i will go see s doctor." i said looking at him.

"promise?" he asked. "i promise you" i smiled and put my eyes back on the tv screen.

i could see from the corner of my eyes that he still looked worried, maybe after he fell asleep i would go to a doctor but by myself, i wanted to go alone.

***

i left a note to hayes saying i was going to buy a new phone charger because mine broke in case he woke up.

i called ariel and wanted her to come with me and she said she would. once we got to the doctor we waited in the waiting room talking about different things waiting for them to call me.

"you think you know why you've been throwing up, maybe a guess?" she asked changing the subject from if the boys would ever get married.

"no, i don't know, i mean it's not a stomach bug or anything i don't think because, it's just a weird feeling in my stomach not like a hurting or anything." i told her.

"you don't think you could maybe be pregnant do you?" she asked, my eyes widened as i thought about it, like two weeks ago we did something, i can't be pregnant though.

"uh...i don't know." i said as i got super nervous all a sudden, i cant be pregnant , i don't wanna be pregnant, i don't want to be a mom yet, im not ready.

"kylie dallas" a nurse called, me and ariel walked back to the room and sat down.

"so what's been going on? you've been throwing up a lot you said?" the doctor asked.

"yes sir, i threw up six times today." i told him, he nodded his head.

"i see, you may have a stomach bug or something, we will run some tests." he said and walked out the door leaving me and ariel alone.

"oh my god, ariel what if im pregnant i-i can't be i don't want to be, i am only 19 and im not ready to have a baby i don't know anything about them" i said starting to panic.

"kylie, calm down you might not even be pregnant, just calm down, don't worry and if you are you don't have to keep the baby if you're not ready but i thought you and hayes have been talking about wanting one?" she said calming me down which surprisingly worked.

"well, yes we have but i didn't think this soon." i said playing with my fingers because i was nervous.

the door knob twisted meaning the doctor was coming back, he walked in the room and looked at me and then ariel.

"so? what is it," i asked, he looked at his paper then back at me.

"kylie, you're going to be a teen mother, congratulations we'll see you here in five weeks for a checkup." he said then left the room leaving me speechless. i don't want this baby. im not ready, and hayes can't know about this at all, or ever.

"this can't happen, ariel i can't do this, im not ready what am i going to tell hayes, what am i going to do?" i said as tears came out.

"kylie, it's going to be all okay, im here by your side, if your not ready you can always put the baby up for adoption or get an abortion, and tell hayes and everyone else you wanna tell when your ready okay?" she said calming me down again, i wiped away my tears and we left, i dropped her off at her house and i went to my house.

i slipped in the house quitely and got back in the bed as quiet as possible, as soon as i got under the covers, hayes pulled me towards him. what am i going to do.

---------------
SHES PREGANT GUYS!
should she keep the baby? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHE SHOULD DO!