«thirty-five»

•kylie•

so today is a very exciting day for me and hayes because it's the doctors appointment for the baby to find out if it's a boy or girl. im five months pregnant. im so excited to find out what it is. i can't wait for him or her to come in the world with us.

"good morning mrs grier and mr grier, how are you two today?" our doctor asked.

"great!" i smiled. he rubbed the gel on my belly and looked through the computer for the baby like usual.

he examined it once more then looked towards us with a bright smile, me and hayes hands were intertwined tightly, we were excited to find out.

"congratulations you two, you're having a baby girl!" he said,

me and hayes looked at each other and both smiled. he then walked out the room. hayes helped me up, it was getting harder and harder to stand up, sit down, and do other stuff by the days, im getting bigger which means it's getting closer and closer to when the baby comes, our baby girl. i can't wait for him to come.

"have you thought about some names?" hayes asked. "just a couple, what about you?" i asked him.

"a few, let me hear yours" he said. "i was thinking maybe we should name her haylie, what do you think?" i asked him hopeful, a smile grew on his face.

"i love it, you'll be here before you know it, i can't wait to meet you haylie grace grier" hayes said and rubbed my stomach, i smiled. can't wait to meet you haylie grace grier.

***

"kylie, i was just on the phone with you're brother and he told me something..." hayes trailed off as we both sat in the couch.

"what did he tell you?" i asked curious.

"you do remember magcon right?" he asked me. "yeah of course it's where y'all all started. i was at a few of them with cameron" i smiled at the memory.

"bart, wants us to go back on tour starting next week" hayes said, my smiled turned to a frown. i was honestly happy they were going on tour again, cause that's what makes them happy but then im upset because hayes was going to gone for a long time probably and im scared he will be gone when the baby comes and ill have to do this all on my own.

"oh, that's great hayes!" i said forcing a smile and hugging him, he pulled away and looked at me, he could tell that i was upset.

"kylie, i haven't told them if i was going or not, i can say no so i can be here with you and haylie" hayes said, a real smile appeared on my face, then back to a frown, which gave him a confused expression.

"i know you would, but you can't you love meeting your fans and they want to meet you so i think you should go, ill be fine by myself, how long will the tour last?" i asked.

"just a month, but if i do end up going, i want you to promise if anything happens with the baby you call me immediately and tell me, if she comes early, what happened at the appointment if you have one the next month, anything and everything" he said looking at me seriously.

"okay, i promise, can you do me a favor?" i asked him. "anything" he said.

"go" i said smiling. "go where?" he asked confused. "the tour, go on the tour, if any thing happens and you're not here, amy is basically and expert, she's had a baby before at this age and younger so she can help me and we will call you, but i think i will be fine without you." i said.

"ill tell her to come make sure you're okay everyday, im only going since you want me too and to see my fans" hayes said and kissed me. he then rushed up to our room and i guess started packing his things for a month of touring. he was leaving tomorrow morning, all the boys that live in the same state and the girls were coming over to our house before they left to say bye.

there plane leaves at eight. i am usually up at that time.

***

"promise you will call of anything happens?" hayes whispered and he gave me a big hug, i wasn't gonna see him for a whole month. i sure would miss him.

"promise, be safe please." i said. "i will, i love you baby" he then said, i smiled.

"i love you too" i said and we pulled away, cameron, nash, skylynn, amanda, and skylar were here also. i told nash that i would take care of skylynn while they were gone for a month, she was happy because she hated her aunt that nash would usually make her stay with.

amanda was staying with me because her family was here visiting, her parents were staying at the family's house but amanda wanted to stay with me and i let her, she goes and visits them during the day. skylar was here to hang out with me all day.

cameron came up and hugged me. "ill miss ya kid, be careful" he said and kissed my forehead softly and gentle.

"me too, i will love you cam" i said. "love you too" he smiled and they left for the airport.

skylynn sat on the couch beside me, skylar and amanda. "kylie, im tired nash woke me up really early, can i sleep in your bed please?" she asked. "of course, you want me to lay with you or anything?" i asked her. "no it's okay ill just watch tv" she smiled and ran up stairs. i couldn't wait to have a little girl like her running around the house.

"how many months are you?" amanda asked. they didn't know i knew the gender, i was waiting so i could suprise them.

"five and a half" i smiled looking down at my belly. "have you found out the gender yet, most people find out at five months??" skylar asked getting all excited, i loved that they cared so much about this baby.

"well, we did find out, we haven't told anyone yet, we were waiting, i will tell you guys but you can't tell anyone and i mean it nobody not even your parents NOBODY!" i said making it clear that nobody else could know.

they nodded understanding, i hope they won't tell anyone.

"mrs haylie grace will be here in almost four months" i smiled at them, they both had big smiled. they cheered. "it's a girl!! yay i can't wait to meet you haylie" amanda said talking to my stomach. "me either!" skylar said and felt my stomach but quickly pulled it away.

"what's wrong?" i asked scared she thought i was weird because of it.

"stop, nothing something just moved i think, i don't know if that suppose to happen?" skylar asked nervous something is wrong, but it was just haylie kicking i felt it.

amanda started laughing, i chuckled.

"sky, don't worry that's just haylie kicking it's normal they're suppose to do that" i smiled and she sighed. "good!" she said feeling relieved nothing was wrong.