Chapter 1

Humans always say...that they should be careful what you wish for...because...it can come true...But what would be wrong if dreams could come true? Couldn't everyone be happy then...? Yes, it would not be bad....would it? Humans are so silly~~!
....Hey...Come...Come to me sweet friend...
I'll show you a brand new world, from which you'll never want to leave...Ehehehee~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining through a certain Italian's room. Italy opened the door, walking in with a tired look on his face.
"Vee~...." He said, taking a deep breath. "Another day of training, phew! I don't understand how Germany is able to do it so many times a day!" Italy took several steps into the room. "Veeee...I could just flop down and..." That's when a certain scent hit him. His favorite food!
"Is that pasta I smell?" He asked excitedly. He rushed over to the window, glancing around. It was coming from this way. He quickly ran to a nearby chest, grabbed the 100 Heta in there, then proceeded to run back to the window. It took a while, but he managed to lower himself from the 2nd floor to the ground. The scent came from the east.
"There! That must be where the pasta is coming from~!" He said, heaing off in that direction. It wasn't long before he came up to a clearing. There were bushes and rocks. But besides one rock, there was a plate of pasta! Sitting there waiting for him!
"Ooh! There it is!" He said, running over. "I knew I would find it!" He knelt down next to it, about to start.
"There he is! Let's grab him!" A voice from one of the bushes said. Amother voice shushed it.
"Stand down." The other voice said. "We can't rush ahead so quickly!" Italy glanced at the talking bushes, confused.
"....?" He tilted his head slightly. "Oh well! Let's eat!" He said turning back to the pasta. "Buon apetito~!" And with that, Italy began eating. The voices from the bushes were silent, as if watching him with unseen eyes.
"....NOW AMERICA!" One of the voices shouted. Italy gave a start, right as America came out from one of the bushes, grabbing Italy's arm.
"Germa-!" Italy was about to yell. However, England came out of the other bush, quickly hitting the poor Italian with a baseball bat. Italy slumped in America's grip, unconscious.
"Sweet! We got him!" America said. England shouldered the bat.
"Thankfully." England said. "Let's get him back to the house before Germany catches on and comes after us." America nodded and, with help from England, was able to get Italy onto his back. However, America never noticed that while doing so, the spare glasses in his pocket fell out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, it seems Italy went missing in action for training again..." Germany sighed, walking outside. "I better go catch him." He searched around the house for him, but found nothing. The only other ways he could've gone were south of the house, but he doubted Italy would even consider going that way, or to the east of the house. That way led to the woods, somewhere else where it seemed unlikely Italy would go. But, it was possible. So Germany started his trek, reaching a clearing. The scent of pasta lingered in the area. But no Italy.
"Well...It smells of pasta here, but no Italy." He said, glancing around. That's when he noticed the scent wasn't stale. "The scent is fresh. He was here not too long ago...Where did he go?!" He was about to take a step forward when he noticed something shiny on the ground in front of him. He bent down to pick it up, realizing it was glasses.
"These...are America's glasses!" He yelled. "Agh...Seems Italy got captured. Again." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "When will that boy learn to be careful around strange things..." He then glanced down the path ahead. They must've gone this way. He thought. There was no other way they could've gotten past him going the other way. Determined, Germany set off to find his friend.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! I've wanted to do this for a while, mostly since I absolutely love Dreamtalia! Now I should mention, I will be adding in extra dialogue here and there. It won't affect the plot, but maybe they'll be there just for some character building stuff? Idk, just enjoy Dreamtalia the Novel!